Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    what were they?? raw not ums please

I saw it was something like 66 out of 120 for an A which sounds amazing but seems a bit too easy? Not complaining if that is the truth though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anishax___)
    what were they?? raw not ums please

I saw it was something like 66 out of 120 for an A which sounds amazing but seems a bit too easy? Not complaining if that is the truth though.
    Yup, 66. You know they're all online and one Google search away right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiloujess)
    Yup, 66. You know they're all online and one Google search away right?
    seriously ??? that's amazing !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carolinrev)
    seriously ??? that's amazing !!!
    They vary year to year so obviously I wouldn't count on it being similar this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emiloujess)
    They vary year to year so obviously I wouldn't count on it being similar this year
    oh... but i don't think it would vary too much probs 10 ums higher

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carolinrev)
    oh... but i don't think it would vary too much probs 10 ums higher
    No-one can predict that... just try your best and I'm sure you'll do fine However the maximum for the last few years seems to be 75/120 which is still shockingly low. Best of luck!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=emiloujess;65199895]No-one can predict that... just try your best and I'm sure you'll do fine However the maximum for the last few years seems to be 75/120 which is still shockingly low. Best of luck![/

Thanks and good luck to you too

ReputationRep:
    I know I saw it but I was like this seems too good to be true!! Cos I ran out of time in my geography exam and left out a 15 mark, 6 and 5 mark but did well on the rest so if I get an A I'd be so happy!! Was it a hard exam last year then cos they're normally quite easy aren't they?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.