The Student Room Group

English Litature Exam

I'm doing the English litature poetry and drama exam tomorrow. Does anybody have an idea what poems are going to come up? I'm doing war and nature. And also does anybody have any predictions to what could be asked in the drama section, I'm doing blood brothers. Please help :smile: my exam board is CEA.
I just asked this as well! Only i am doing an inspector calls...i have no idea what poems can come up because all 12 have been asked whereas last year there were all but 2 previously asked so it was predictable. Last year was nature poems so i am sort of assuming that it will be war but sometimes they can be repetitive to trick us lol
I'm hoping it could be narrow fellow in the grass or foxes among lambs! Yea all poems have been asked now which is really annoying :frown:
I'd like narrow fellow and auguries of innocence lol! i actually like auguries haha. im nervous cause i dont really know how i am going to structure it, reading sample answers but not really helping!
no way auguries is the only poem I am not analysing, hate it! I'm focusing more on ones that haven't came up recently such as 2013 and 2012 poems.. raging in westminster abbey came up last year lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending