Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, who else plays CSGO? and whats your rank?

ReputationRep:
    Cyka Blyat Rush B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mghanduri)
    Cyka Blyat Rush B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RandomStudent890)
    played it 1 year ago was in the tournament of Katowice but I guess we got banned, dreams have gone over to hell known as ibuypower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mghanduri)
    Cyka Blyat Rush B
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    Yung stew

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GCSEICT)
    played it 1 year ago was in the tournament of Katowice but I guess we got banned, dreams have gone over to hell known as ibuypower
    wtf, what you doing here, this is british site? are you swag?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RandomStudent890)
    sure, i was dmg before the wave, then got down to sem, started revising after that, my ig's finish in a month and will start playing.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/9696969696969

ReputationRep:
    Yo waddup, I used to play CSGO, I was DMG but I got bored so I bought a console (I find it to be a much superior gaming experience). I even bought a 4K TV for my PS4 and it feels much better. I now prefer Call of duty to counterstrike. The guns and gameplay are so much more responsive and I think the competitive scene is probably already bigger and could get bigger than the premier league. The skill ceiling on COD is so much higher than CS. In my opinion, a controller is much more accurate, how can you use a mouse and keyboard? Just doesn't work for me. I advise you to all try it out. I guarantee you will be converted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cretstoppa)
    Yo waddup, I used to play CSGO, I was DMG but I got bored so I bought a console (I find it to be a much superior gaming experience). I even bought a 4K TV for my PS4 and it feels much better. I now prefer Call of duty to counterstrike. The guns and gameplay are so much more responsive and I think the competitive scene is probably already bigger and could get bigger than the premier league. The skill ceiling on COD is so much higher than CS. In my opinion, a controller is much more accurate, how can you use a mouse and keyboard? Just doesn't work for me. I advise you to all try it out. I guarantee you will be converted.
    NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE.
    Not responding.

ReputationRep:
    Gold nova 2, but i stopped playign after the RB patch, slowed the game down a lot, when it first came out and everyone was using that crap. Came back after a few months and i got 7 day ban after 7 day ban after 7 day ban , on a 7 day ban right now ... so now im Silver 1 and cant play for ****. I know the maps well but i can't handle recoil anymore, my tactic is to scream abuse and run in with the p90/bizon and hope for the best, im pretty good on pistol round apart from that im not even worth the rank of silver 1 ... how far ive fallen.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.