Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

a question for those who know how to cook... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    lol you're almost as bad as me, many a time i have made myself ill by eating expired products.
    usually i just slam a ready meal in the microwave, 7mins ding dong and im happy.... so the moral of the story, always eat microwave meals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    just looked and tasted normal... thats why i didnt really have any quarms about eating it. how come you have to cook chicken, but not tuna then ??
    coz its already cooked in the can!

ReputationRep:
    usually i just slam a ready meal in the microwave, 7mins ding dong and im happy.... so the moral of the story, always eat microwave meals.
    what happens when you break your microwave like i have fir the 2nd time in as many months
    mums sooooooooo mad any one got a spare room i think im gonna have to move out :eek: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    what happens when you break your microwave like i have fir the 2nd time in as many months
    mums sooooooooo mad any one got a spare room i think im gonna have to move out :eek: :rolleyes:
    microwave never breaks....

speaking of microewaves - dont you find those adverts 70 seconds to tasty adverts funny. with the microwaves and the police car goes past in the background comedy.

and what you done to make your mum mad ?

ReputationRep:
    microwave never breaks....

speaking of microewaves - dont you find those adverts 70 seconds to tasty adverts funny. with the microwaves and the police car goes past in the background comedy.

and what you done to make your mum mad ?
    yeah shame the actual food is poo you seen that ad with the dog and the walls sauasages? seriously funny!

Microwave meals, pizza, sandwiches and omletes. You can live off that very easily, trust me.

ReputationRep:
    yeah shame the actual food is poo you seen that ad with the dog and the walls sauasages? seriously funny!
    yeah or the lipton ice tea advert or the fosters advert with the hair.

ReputationRep:
    yeah or the lipton ice tea advert or the fosters advert with the hair.
    fosters ad is gud lipton iced tea bad!

ReputationRep:
    fosters ad is gud lipton iced tea bad!
    lipton ice tea is bad in parts good in others... the pregnancy simulator on the train - lol

ReputationRep:
    lipton ice tea is bad in parts good in others... the pregnancy simulator on the train - lol
    ok thats gud and the impulse bying!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've never had/used a microwave. Are they good?

MB

ReputationRep:
    ok thats gud and the impulse bying!!!!
    OT but i LOVE your avatar

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.