Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Did any one else do the maths GCSE paper and does anyone have a unofficial mark scheme?

Also sounds silly but what did you guys get for the coffee and muffin question 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous editor)
    Did any one else do the maths GCSE paper and does anyone have a unofficial mark scheme?

Also sounds silly but what did you guys get for the coffee and muffin question 😂
    I cant remember the exact question can you? X

ReputationRep:
    I've posted unofficial answers here
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4122963

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't it the muffin and coffee deal was £2.25 with a saving of 50p so that would have taken it to £2.75 minus the 1.60 for the coffee so the muffin was £1.15 ?

ReputationRep:
    I completely agree! I didn't understand how to work out how much the muffin was? What did you put?
    The breakfast deal was £2.25....that was 50p cheaper so original price is £2.75. From there I didn't know how to work out how much the muffin was??

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I've posted the answers for the Edexcel 1MA0/1F. What paper did you need ?

ReputationRep:
    Aqa foundation paper please 😊

ReputationRep:
    The deal was £2.25. £1.60 was the coffee and the muffin was the unknown variable. Two answers i got was firstly £1.05 f. What I did was £2.25 - £1.60= 65p + 50p = £1.05. So then I did £2.25 plus 50P = £2.75-£1.60=£1.15 which is right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raggouk)
    Sorry I've posted the answers for the Edexcel 1MA0/1F. What paper did you need ?
    AQA please

ReputationRep:
    J567/01

ReputationRep:
    Yes it was £1.15 for the muffin.. ive made some silly mistakes..
    With the cuboid question.. and the percentage question.. very easy but i panicked

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.