Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello to anyone that's just done this exam, firstly I hope you all did well.

I was hoping all of us who take this paper could together make a contribution and make our mark Scheme.

As soon people start replying in this thread with answers they got ill start editing this and forming a realistic mark scheme, lets do thiss.

I will be adding lots of stuff in a few hours.

Everyone pls comment, I'm sure everyone remembers a few questions or so

ReputationRep:
    yeah sure make one on Google docs so we can contribute, edit it etc.

ReputationRep:
    I think for the last question the thing that was wrong with the heart was that the aorta was coming out of the right ventricle, and the pulmonary artery was coming out of the left ventricle. So therefore the reason that the hole in the septum allowed it to survive, was because it allowed oxygenated and deoxygenated blood to mix, so there was some oxygenated blood in what was being pumped to the body, so the cells still had oxygen to respire, allowing the baby to survive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2807)
    I think for the last question the thing that was wrong with the heart was that the aorta was coming out of the right ventricle, and the pulmonary artery was coming out of the left ventricle. So therefore the reason that the hole in the septum allowed it to survive, was because it allowed oxygenated and deoxygenated blood to mix, so there was some oxygenated blood in what was being pumped to the body, so the cells still had oxygen to respire, allowing the baby to survive?
    Yeah i agree with that

ReputationRep:
    Opps. Meant to put it in another discussion. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Making a mark scheme for edexcel biology new spec A ... please feel free to contribute:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4122033

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 26, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.