Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello everyone,

I have received Msc offers from the following unis:

Cass Business School - Msc in Marketing Strategy and Innovation
Manchester Uni - Msc in Marketing
Bath uni - Msc in Marketing

I am a bit confused as to which University to choose. I am not very interested in Bath as the course seems the most boring. Cass has the most interesting course in my opinion, however I am not so sure about its reputation worldwide. I feel like it's good but if I go work internationally, no one will actually know it.

I know that Manchester uni is also really good and its reputation is more known worldwide. So I'm really confused as to which University I should choose!!

I'm still waiting for answers from Leeds Uni and Kings College London but I feel like they are not as good as Manchester and Cass. (?)

Can anyone give me any advice? Also do you know how well known Cass is internationally? Which University would you personally choose and why?

(yes Cass is definitely WAY more expensive but I would really like to know other reasons except for the financial ones as to why/why not I should go there)
y_2000
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by oliviabark)
Hello everyone,

I am a bit confused as to which University to choose. I am not very interested in Bath as the course seems the most boring. Cass has the most interesting course in my opinion, however I am not so sure about its reputation worldwide. I feel like it's good but if I go work internationally, no one will actually know it.

I know that Manchester uni is also really good and its reputation is more known worldwide. So I'm really confused as to which University I should choose!!

I'm still waiting for answers from Leeds Uni and Kings College London but I feel like they are not as good as Manchester and Cass. (?)

Can anyone give me any advice? Also do you know how well known Cass is internationally? Which University would you personally choose and why?

(yes Cass is definitely WAY more expensive but I would really like to know other reasons except for the financial ones as to why/why not I should go there)
hey, where did you end up going? Do you like it there??
Ratna24
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Go for CAss
riddhidh
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by oliviabark)
Hello everyone,

Heyy, where did you end up going??
Pratha Soni
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
hey,
I'm in same position
so which uni did you choose?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (433)
56.38%
I don't have everything I need (335)
43.62%

Watched Threads