Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Which one do you find harder, the 2015 non-calculator, or 2016 non-calculator,(Edexcel maths).Imo 2016 was way harder! in 2015 the only hard questions were the grain one and hannahs sweets,sure they were extremely hard but it wasn't equivalent to the hard ones in 2016 all together (my opinion).

ReputationRep:
    What? I did it today and NO way was it harder than 2015!
    Which questions did you find difficult?

ReputationRep:
    I found 2016 easy,and i didn't revise much for it.nonetheless,2015(and november 2012) was really hard for me.

ReputationRep:
    did 2016 have the grain question tho

ReputationRep:
    2015 was wayyyy harder. The whole Hannah's sweets question and the grain one was seriously hard for GCSE level , especially it being unexpected

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine774)
    What? I did it today and NO way was it harder than 2015!
    Which questions did you find difficult?
    The last 15 questions -_-, the paper had very little easy easy topics in it and it became too hard too fast and i doubt in the calculator paper they'll include things like cumulative freq,stem and leaf, and many many more. I'm hoping i got a B so badl, which is just the worst.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeeIam)
    2015 was wayyyy harder. The whole Hannah's sweets question and the grain one was seriously hard for GCSE level , especially it being unexpected
    the last 10 questions tripped me up in this years one, i prefer 2015.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haidar73)
    the last 10 questions tripped me up in this years one, i prefer 2015.
    From about question 16 it started going south...

ReputationRep:
    i prefer 2015 by far

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.