Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the grade boundary for GCSE Edexcel maths paper 1 non-calc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jjj99)
    Does anyone know the grade boundary for GCSE Edexcel maths paper 1 non-calc?
    This is approximately by the way, i saw these grade boundaries on another forum:

72 A*
    63 A
    52 B

And 95/200 marks is an overall B grade.
    This is all i now at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by varshan_k)
    This is approximately by the way, i saw these grade boundaries on another forum:

72 A*
    63 A
    52 B

safe bro

ReputationRep:

72 A*
    63 A
    52 B

What do you think the overall A boundary will be? around 130??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brewah)
    What do you think the overall A boundary will be? around 130??
    I really really hope so, cause i think i might bet 135 overall.

ReputationRep:
    I really really hope so, cause i think i might bet 135 overall.
    I hope its around 130! I messed up a little and missed about 5-10 marks from stupid mistakes only got around 55-60 so im hoping the calculator goes better

ReputationRep:
    Brace yourselves guys, there is loads of predictions of a harder second paper.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rajive)
    what are the predictions please send the link hope they really hard

ReputationRep:

72 A*
    63 A
    52 B

i think the grade boundaries will be at least 8 marks higher than this for each grade, but it depends on the difficulty of the calculator paper. if the calculator is very difficult, then these may be accurate. last year was 155 for an A* and most believed it to be harder than this year, so i'd say rather than 72 for an A* it's more likely to be in the mid-80s possibly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rajive)
    What are the predictions?

ReputationRep:
    What are the predictions?
    Fractional algebra with trigonometry

ReputationRep:
    what is the grade boundary for a c predicted at?

ReputationRep:
    I hope its around 130! I messed up a little and missed about 5-10 marks from stupid mistakes only got around 55-60 so im hoping the calculator goes better
    Yh true, I think an A might be 130/200 as most of the country struggled with the paper but we need to smash the paper 2 paper and we need to get around 75 marks minimum to at least garuntee an A.

Good luck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.