The Student Room Group

Edexcel maths 2016 unnoficial mark scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by luciie
I think I got 49. I made so many minor mistakes it's ridiculous :angry:

http://prntscr.com/b8s1b2

Did you get these right? Easiest 5 marks ever.
Original post by safaa.patel
http://mrkibria.weebly.com/uploads/7/2/6/7/72672823/june_2016_higher_p1_worked_solutions_-_mr_kibria.pdf

How did everyone do? I got just over 50 and I'm literally crying over my silly mistakes.

I know exactly how you're feeling! It was such an easy paper but I got 45 marks just because I made careless mistakes and I missed out a couple of 5 mark questions. Absolutely gutted with myself! I wanted a minimum grade of A now I think I might get a B grade! I have an english poetry exam tomorrow but I can't revise because my mind's still on the maths exam and I'm stressing!
Original post by varshan_k
I know exactly how you're feeling! It was such an easy paper but I got 45 marks just because I made careless mistakes and I missed out a couple of 5 mark questions. Absolutely gutted with myself! I wanted a minimum grade of A now I think I might get a B grade! I have an english poetry exam tomorrow but I can't revise because my mind's still on the maths exam and I'm stressing!

same i have english aswell - what are your predictions for tomorrow?
English for me minimum B, what about you? By the way what is your prediction for maths?
http://mrkibria.weebly.com/uploads/7/2/6/7/72672823/june_2016_higher_p1_worked_solutions_-_mr_kibria.pdf

How did everyone do? I got just over 50 and I'm literally crying over my silly mistakes.

Is there any predicted Grade Boundaries anywhere???? Would like to know around about the level...
Reply 25
Original post by junayd1998
http://prntscr.com/b8s1b2

Did you get these right? Easiest 5 marks ever.

I got the first one. Didn't have a clue on how to do the second :s-smilie:
Original post by luciie
I got the first one. Didn't have a clue on how to do the second :s-smilie:

Ah unlucky
I made a stupid mistake on question 12. I thought I could simplify 100-25pi to 4-1pi :frown:
I believe I got around 76, bitterly disappointed with regards to how hard I worked, anyone else feel the same way about exams in general?
Original post by revisionmadeeasy
I believe I got around 76, bitterly disappointed with regards to how hard I worked, anyone else feel the same way about exams in general?

I didn't do enough revision for the maths exam but j think I got about 76 too
Hi everyone, I reckon I got 71/72 in the maths exam, what grade would this be approximately?
English for me minimum B, what about you? By the way what is your prediction for maths?

english I'm predicted an A and maths B
Original post by lucymakenxox
Is there any predicted Grade Boundaries anywhere???? Would like to know around about the level...

saw it on another forum but it was like
72- a*
64- a
53 - b
thats all i remember and it was something like that but definitely you would need about 95/200 to get a B
i think i got around 80 ah bc i know i lost my marks on the transformations (rotated clockwise), fractions(calculation errors on the 6 marks), last question(ran out of time) and the midpoint q (i thought you had to find the midpoint -_- how much marks do i need to get in my calculator exam to get an A* overall ps would i lose both marks bc i rotated clockwise?
saw it on another forum but it was like
72- a*
64- a
53 - b
thats all i remember and it was something like that but definitely you would need about 95/200 to get a B

Ok Thanks :smile:
Reply 35
MATHS EXAM WAS OKAY
FEEL A BIT WORRIED THAT I MIGHT JUST MISS A a*
I GOT AROUND 79-82 MARKS
Would i loose a mark if i don't put cm^3? but just 750
for the reflection question anticlockwise 90 degrees, i did rotate it by 90 degrees however i did not put it at the right place, will i still get 1 mark for that 2 mark question?
Original post by Eduard-Student
Would i loose a mark if i don't put cm^3? but just 750

I think you probably would

literally EXACTLY how i feel right now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending