Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    i won't be here then
    why on earth not?! i'm nice enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    I see!!! I expect in that case this whole thread will be deleted at their request.....seeing as i suppose it contains 'offensive' material about.....'personal things'

G

hahahaha, not at all - it's all perfectly innocent and nice, it's only natural anyway lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    i meant to everyone in general i know your a lady
    i like the last sentence of ur sig
    and to JPJ can u just stop it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    i like the last sentence of ur sig
    and to JPJ can u just stop it?

stop what? :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    JPJ - would you describe yourself as a "sexual predator" ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    JPJ - would you describe yourself as a "sexual predator" ??

not at all - i merely like to spread necessary sensuality among the forum for all to digest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    not at all - i merely like to spread necessary sensuality among the forum for all to digest
    lol - more of a good sammaritan in truth then. my mistake.

ReputationRep:
    totally understand!!!!!

i have those exact same plastic thingys that literally make you dribble, and the pain aint that nice either.

Advice: Rules are there to be broken....what i mean is, you don't really have to wear them that often >> I only wear them during the night and there seem to be no problem at all, but be warned. I was staying at my boyfriend's house during the last holiday, and to prevent..ummm... excess flow of spit, i left the plastic retainer at home. To my horror, i could not put them back on, and even after i finally squeezed them into place, it hurt like hell. So never not wear them for more than 3 whole days.

Good luck fellow prisoner to her teeth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imperial_baby)
    lol thanks!

by the way wats those words that u put asterixes in?? are they latin?? i bet it sumthing obvious..i'm just a blondy brunette
    You do not want to know. Seriously.

ReputationRep:
    lol thanks!

by the way wats those words that u put asterixes in?? are they latin?? i bet it sumthing obvious..i'm just a blondy brunette

fellare - to suck

cunnus - vulva and lingere - to lick

i did latin for 5 years, oh the fun

ReputationRep:
    FINALLY got my braces off but my dentist has given me these plastic things i need to wear all day and night for a week and then every night for 3 months...did anyone else have them?? like is it necessary 2 wear them cuz they're so f*cking uncomfortable and the bottom one is digging into my tongue n i can't be assed to go and get them adjusted...n not forgetting i spit everytime i talk...therefore i havne't actually been wearing them out of the house..i don't even think i should have to wear them anyways cuz my teeth were fine before he just put a brace on to pull one of my teeth (which was stuck in my gum down)...anyways any advice would be gr8..u'd think an 18 yr old would be passed all these problems wouldn't u? OMG for all da girls out there lancome has this new lip gloss out which is cheek gloss aswell and it's soooooooooooo cute!! anyways try n get one cuz they are so cool...n if u want to get a juicy tubes get either 17 or 19 or 34 cuz they are the sexiest colours! btw i DON'T recommend their new mascara...it makes ur lashes stick together and it's really sticky..magnificils is the best one...the new estee lauder one which is actually quite old now is crappy 2.
    I've got them upstairs. At first you need to use them everyday or else they'll be hard to get back in and can hurt. After that, it's every other night but you can (after about a week or so of every other night) do every two days. Don't go for longer than 2 days without, or else they'll probably not go back in or damage you.

ReputationRep:
    haha! sad thing is i did latin 2 can't remembe rit 4 sh*t tho..all i remember is baucis and philemon turned into trees and 'never did a wise man say i shall do something 2moro live 4 2day!' ahahaha oh yeah n who could forget canis est in via!

lol do you remember

'Grumio est mortuus'

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.