The Student Room Group

What does it means? Is he over me?

My boyfriend and I broke up (Might need to do long distance). He had been cold and distant to me. I decided to initiate the conversation about my notes that he borrowed. I asked him if I get a placement here we can't get back together right and he said yeah. He is willing to give me the book but then I decided I do not want it. This is the conversation:

Me: All we had was lies from u. Anyways I don't want anything that remind me

Him: You lied to me. They weren't lies

Me: What did I lie to u. When did I lie to u

Him: Leaving me "leaving in three weeks" giving up on me

Me: I didn't I thought I had to okay?! I thought I had no choice. Can't u understand me I'm not in a position to decide things. Now I have a choice
Just leave it u don't understand you are not in a Secound year

Him: So you don't want the book

Me: No reminded me of your broken promise

Him: It's just a book?

Me: I don't want anything

He didn't reply.
Jesus...that conversation was difficult to read.

How old are you...?
You both seem very childish
Sounds toxic, you are just arguing with eachother. I can see why he would want to walk away from this conversation.
it means that you two have unfinished things to discuss. This may give you both closure. As long as you two know where you stand then and only then do you know whether or not he is over you
Reply 4
Please purchase a dictionary.
Original post by Hdavidson99
My boyfriend and I broke up (Might need to do long distance). He had been cold and distant to me. I decided to initiate the conversation about my notes that he borrowed. I asked him if I get a placement here we can't get back together right and he said yeah. He is willing to give me the book but then I decided I do not want it. This is the conversation:

Me: All we had was lies from u. Anyways I don't want anything that remind me

Him: You lied to me. They weren't lies

Me: What did I lie to u. When did I lie to u

Him: Leaving me "leaving in three weeks" giving up on me

Me: I didn't I thought I had to okay?! I thought I had no choice. Can't u understand me I'm not in a position to decide things. Now I have a choice
Just leave it u don't understand you are not in a Secound year

Him: So you don't want the book

Me: No reminded me of your broken promise

Him: It's just a book?

Me: I don't want anything

He didn't reply.

You were looking for an argument he didn't care for it.
Reply 6
Original post by Arvin Bhambra
it means that you two have unfinished things to discuss. This may give you both closure. As long as you two know where you stand then and only then do you know whether or not he is over you

Thank you very much for your kind response. We both have an unfinished business as I am clueless about whats going on. We never fight at all :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending