Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend and I broke up (Might need to do long distance). He had been cold and distant to me. I decided to initiate the conversation about my notes that he borrowed. I asked him if I get a placement here we can't get back together right and he said yeah. He is willing to give me the book but then I decided I do not want it. This is the conversation:

Me: All we had was lies from u. Anyways I don't want anything that remind me

Him: You lied to me. They weren't lies

Me: What did I lie to u. When did I lie to u

Him: Leaving me "leaving in three weeks" giving up on me

Me: I didn't I thought I had to okay?! I thought I had no choice. Can't u understand me I'm not in a position to decide things. Now I have a choice
    Just leave it u don't understand you are not in a Secound year

Him: So you don't want the book

Me: No reminded me of your broken promise

Him: It's just a book?

Me: I don't want anything

He didn't reply.

Jesus...that conversation was difficult to read.

How old are you...?
    You both seem very childish
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Sounds toxic, you are just arguing with eachother. I can see why he would want to walk away from this conversation.

ReputationRep:
    it means that you two have unfinished things to discuss. This may give you both closure. As long as you two know where you stand then and only then do you know whether or not he is over you

ReputationRep:
    Please purchase a dictionary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hdavidson99)
    My boyfriend and I broke up (Might need to do long distance). He had been cold and distant to me. I decided to initiate the conversation about my notes that he borrowed. I asked him if I get a placement here we can't get back together right and he said yeah. He is willing to give me the book but then I decided I do not want it. This is the conversation:

Me: All we had was lies from u. Anyways I don't want anything that remind me

Him: You lied to me. They weren't lies

Me: What did I lie to u. When did I lie to u

Him: Leaving me "leaving in three weeks" giving up on me

Me: I didn't I thought I had to okay?! I thought I had no choice. Can't u understand me I'm not in a position to decide things. Now I have a choice
    Just leave it u don't understand you are not in a Secound year

Him: So you don't want the book

Me: No reminded me of your broken promise

Him: It's just a book?

Me: I don't want anything

He didn't reply.

You were looking for an argument he didn't care for it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arvin Bhambra)
    it means that you two have unfinished things to discuss. This may give you both closure. As long as you two know where you stand then and only then do you know whether or not he is over you

Thank you very much for your kind response. We both have an unfinished business as I am clueless about whats going on. We never fight at all

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.