Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone one find the paper today?

ReputationRep:
    Definetely not the hardest, just a few tricky questions like the multiple of 396 that's a square number(I had 66^2?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_bevs00)
    How did everyone one find the paper today?
    Definetely not the hardest, just a few tricky questions like the mulitple of 396 that's a square number(i had 66^2?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dragtom)
    Definetely not the hardest, just a few tricky questions like the mulitple of 396 that's a square number(i had 66^2?)
    Yeah, that one wasn't a very nice question. I think quite a lot of people in my school found it ok. I'd say the three hardest was that question, the quadratic equation one, and the circle theorem one, I managed to get the quadratic equation, but I'm really not sure about the circle theorem one though. How did you find that one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_bevs00)
    Yeah, that one wasn't a very nice question. I think quite a lot of people in my school found it ok. I'd say the three hardest was that question, the quadratic equation one, and the circle theorem one, I managed to get the quadratic equation, but I'm really not sure about the circle theorem one though. How did you find that one?
    I had something like (180-w)x2- luckily id gone over the cirxle theroems the night before and knew them pretty well

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.