The Student Room Group

WJEC French AS FN2

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Florent venhari
All my friends said they put the first statement as false in the listening. I put true because I heard in the advertisement "vos enfants" so "your children" is referring to parents ????

Posted from TSR Mobile

i Put it as true as well how did they correct it ?
Original post by Emiliajonessx
i Put it as true as well how did they correct it ?

Someone told me they heard something about a nanny. Lol! I didn't hear anything like that :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
Original post by Florent venhari
This is what I put:

•first one
•second one
•one about the music at the end of the experience in the theatre (that was a guess)
•the one about his lit (his bed) in the museum
•the orchestra is for all ages

Posted from TSR Mobile

I put the same except for the one where you did music at the end I did meeting outside, I think mine was wrong though 😢 I nearly put music at the end as well!
Reply 83
what was the second statement on the reading exercise? Also, what do you think the grade boundaries will be for an A?
Original post by urteeththo
I got 33/35 last year in my essay this year the titles were HORRIBLE
'are winter sports for rich people'/'votiing for under 16s'/ 'marital traditions have no place in modern day society'/'to get a job its better to hve a uni degree than training'
The translation was easy
unless you didnt know what 'cou' or 'atelier' meant
LISTENING WAAS HORRIBLE
comprehension was ambiguous

basically a bad paper

I'm pretty sure the traditions essay was about regional or heritage?

Also, I think I put préparations rather than préparation, I have no idea why! I guess there wasn't any determiners before it (des/les/la etc.) Will I lose the mark ? :frown:
Original post by KatieJoness

Also, I think I put préparations rather than préparation, I have no idea why! I guess there wasn't any determiners before it (des/les/la etc.) Will I lose the mark ? :frown:

I wrote préparations too :frown: we're defo losing the mark! They're so strict :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KatieJoness

yeah it might have been about that i dont remember, i didnt do that essay :tongue:

yeah unfortunately you will lose the mark, they are very strict with the gapfill even if you just miss an accent its marked as wrong.
yeah it might have been about that i dont remember, i didnt do that essay :tongue:

yeah unfortunately you will lose the mark, they are very strict with the gapfill even if you just miss an accent its marked as wrong.

Phew! Ah damnit. Surely it still makes sense though? Meal preparations? SRHGKSJDFHGKUDF i've got FN4 tomorrow and AS exam has completely put me off.

Phew! Ah damnit. Surely it still makes sense though? Meal preparations? SRHGKSJDFHGKUDF i've got FN4 tomorrow and AS exam has completely put me off.

Quick Reply

Latest