Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Tinykates)
    so you are jealous, because he's so fit. you want to look like him.
    vain...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    oh, i thought you were female - nevermind
    lost interest all of a sudden?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starry)
    the one TK and Sam are arguing about. im confused

her boyfriend lol she posted a pic of him a few weeks ago, and me and sam took the mick, as he looked like a convict and a serial arsonist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    lost interest all of a sudden?
    lol, i like to look at pictures of forumites, i thought he was female however due to the 'rose' in his name !

ReputationRep:
    her boyfriend lol she posted a pic of him a few weeks ago, and me and sam took the mick, as he looked like a convict and a serial arsonist
    so where is this pic now? he can't look that bad can he?

TK, get a picture of you actually hugging him and kissing him, cuz that kid is like from blazing squad

ReputationRep:
    so where is this pic now? he can't look that bad can he?

lol...he looked like he'd beat you up lol , i dunno where it is now, Tinykates may have removed it

ReputationRep:
    lol...he looked like he'd beat you up lol , i dunno where it is now, Tinykates may have removed it
    i never posted it on here. it's on my faceparty, and i'm not putting it up again.

ReputationRep:
    i never posted it on here. it's on my faceparty, and i'm not putting it up again.
    it doesnt matter anyway. like i said beauty is subjective

ReputationRep:
    it doesnt matter anyway. like i said beauty is subjective
    i totally agree with that statement. No single person can be a beauty to everyone....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    i totally agree with that statement. No single person can be a beauty to everyone....
    yeah, and i think he's gorgeous, so that's all that matters

ReputationRep:
    so TK shouldnt need to worry about what people think or say. as long as they're not the ones goign out with him

ReputationRep:
    yeah, and i think he's gorgeous, so that's all that matters
    exactly, that is all that matters if you love him, then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks...

ReputationRep:
    exactly, that is all that matters if you love him, then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks...
    end of TK-boyfriend bashing now!

lol, i like to look at pictures of forumites, i thought he was female however due to the 'rose' in his name !
    <with lisp/ limp wrist> Oh be nice!

ReputationRep:
    haha! why wouldn't you be putting it up? Not so confident about his looks any longer?

I agree, beauty is totally subjective but little katie here was trying to jam the fact that her bf was fit down everyone's throat when seriously, he looked like one of those criminal kids you'd expect to come out of juvenile prison.
    If she thinks he's good-looking, good for her but no need to display his pic everywhere as if he were some universal hunk when clearly, he isn't.

If people bother to use fake pictures they are wasting their time anyway, because i don't talk to anybody differently based on their appearance over the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    haha! why wouldn't you be putting it up? Not so confident about his looks any longer?

I agree, beauty is totally subjective but little katie here was trying to jam the fact that her bf was fit down everyone's throat when seriously, he looked like one of those criminal kids you'd expect to come out of juvenile prison.
    If she thinks he's good-looking, good for her but no need to display his pic everywhere as if he were some universal hunk when clearly, he isn't.
    lolllllllllll how did i do that? i haven't even posted his pic up here. it's only on my faceparty. if i wanted to do what you were saying then surely i'd post his pic up again. and sorry to disappoint you but he's sexier than ever

Why can people from prison not look sexy anyway?

ReputationRep:
    but he's sexier than ever
    Why? Because he assaulted a granny last night?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.