me at home
Attached files
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
Why? Because he assaulted a granny last night?
:rolleyes: never gonna drop it are you?
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
never gonna drop it are you?
I'm taking no sides because i wasn't around at the time and have never seen him, but did you often talk about how good looking he was, looking back on it, or do you feel they're being totally unreasonable?
DazYa
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
:rolleyes: never gonna drop it are you?
I just don't understand why a rebel like that dude would go on face party.com :confused: surely he has better things to do?
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
I'm taking no sides because i wasn't around at the time and have never seen him, but did you often talk about how good looking he was, looking back on it, or do you feel they're being totally unreasonable?
i've never said anything about him at all. i started a faceparty thread to see who else has one. on it is a pic of him think it says 'my sexy bf' or something. next thing i know they all accuse him of being a criminal
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 16 years ago
i've never said anything about him at all. i started a faceparty thread to see who else has one. on it is a pic of him think it says 'my sexy bf' or something. next thing i know they all accuse him of being a criminal
I love misunderstandings. I'm familiar with the criminal look, let me see him to see if he's really like men from prison.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
I love misunderstandings. I'm familiar with the criminal look, let me see him to see if he's really like men from prison.
noooo. i'm showing you him. he doesn't look like a criminal at all
SamTheMan
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Someone gave me negative rep for this thread. Clearly it's someone who's been sending fake pics on here....
Kiesha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SamTheMan)
Someone gave me negative rep for this thread. Clearly it's someone who's been sending fake pics on here....
Hehe, well that's pretty sad on two accounts then :rolleyes: Oh well ...
SamTheMan
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by kieshaxxx)
Hehe, well that's pretty sad on two accounts then :rolleyes: Oh well ...
got the negative rep a few messages into the thread so clearly, someone has a guilty conscience...
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (39)
22.54%
No (134)
77.46%

Watched Threads