Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Fake photos? watch

Announcements

(Original post by endorf)
    how could dazyaa make up the account tho ?? cus she has poosted loads of pics, not just one...
    have you seen F.Poste? omg i'd never put freddie the fireman anywhere near those ginger freckles

ReputationRep:
    how could dazyaa make up the account tho ?? cus she has poosted loads of pics, not just one...
    Yes, but there are lots of websites like faceparty.com where people DO post lots of pics of themselves, which are potentially easy to steal.

ReputationRep:
    well strawberry kiss is trying to prove to everyone else she is gorgeous rite? and at the same time probably trying to prove to everyone else she isnt dazzya by posting as many pics of herself as she can!
    and so the story thickens!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaZZZ)
    hah yeah ok, i do have ppl that like me here thx

lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    i haven't seen any pics of you yet FLY BY
    exactly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    i haven't seen any pics of you yet FLY BY
    theres one on the first page

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    exactly
    ive seen flybys pics :eek: her pics suck

(Original post by kriztinae)
    well strawberry kiss is trying to prove to everyone else she is gorgeous rite? and at the same time probably trying to prove to everyone else she isnt dazzya by posting as many pics of herself as she can!
    and so the story thickens!
    ok, you're just a MOODY JEALOUS girl, SK will look better than you'll look in a million years so plz stfu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    LOL @ her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    iv seen pics of her too!

ReputationRep:
    i wish some would use fake photos rather than their real ones, some ugly guys and gals lol

ReputationRep:
    hah yeah ok, i do have ppl that like me here thx
    I'm aware of that, they obviously haven't seen you make your disgusting racist comments or displaying any of the behaviour that gets you banned. That or they don't mind it. God, you are thick, stop trying to put words in my mouth, i just said that i don't see why a girl who looks like that would be bothered with you.

(Original post by F. Poste)
    I'm aware of that, they obviously haven't seen you make your disgusting racist comments or displaying any of the behaviour that gets you banned. That or they don't mind it. God, you are thick, stop trying to put words in your mouth, i just said that i don't see why a girl who looks like that would be bothered with you.
    maybe cuz other ppl are nice and have principles

ReputationRep:
    ok, you're just a MOODY JEALOUS girl, SK will look better than you'll look in a million years so plz stfu
    christina is really nice girl and she and SK is completely different kinda of person so don't compare them together. :mad:
    and please don't tell her to stfu, because i will be on her side no matter what

ReputationRep:
    :eek: oh no dazzya dont say that noo ur so mean i cant take it im gona go commit suicide now! im over it!

ReputationRep:
    iv seen pics of her too!
    who's pics are you talking about?

:eek: oh no dazzya dont say that noo ur so mean i cant take it im gona go commit suicide now! im over it!
    then why do you TK hate her so much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    i wish some would use fake photos rather than their real ones, some ugly guys and gals lol
    how rude!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)

oooo dats a good one.
    But very nasty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    theres one on the first page
    lol, oooooooo sexy guy

hehe

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.