Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

WJEC A2 ICT Unit 3 Revision Notes (Past Questions and Model Answers) Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I completed my A Level in ICT last year, and as part of my revision I went through as many past papers as I could, compiling the questions and writing model answers for each. I thought I'd put them up on TSR in case anyone finds them helpful
    Attached Files
  1. File Type: docx 1 - Networks.docx (19.2 KB, 227 views)
  2. File Type: docx 2 - The Internet.docx (21.5 KB, 174 views)
  3. File Type: docx 3 - Database Systems.docx (18.8 KB, 325 views)
  4. File Type: docx 4 - System Development Lifecycle.docx (18.3 KB, 166 views)
  5. File Type: docx 5 - Human Computer Interfaces.docx (16.1 KB, 169 views)
  6. File Type: docx 6 - Working with ICT.docx (16.3 KB, 191 views)
  7. File Type: docx 7 - Security Policy.docx (18.6 KB, 148 views)
  8. File Type: docx 8 - Management of Change.docx (14.4 KB, 116 views)
  9. File Type: docx 9 - Management Information Systems.docx (14.7 KB, 142 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Hi guys,

I completed my A Level in ICT last year, and as part of my revision I went through as many past papers as I could, compiling the questions and writing model answers for each. I thought I'd put them up on TSR in case anyone finds them helpful
    Thank you very much!!! May I ask what grade you got for ICT overall?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevellife123)
    Thank you very much!!! May I ask what grade you got for ICT overall?
    You're welcome! I got a B overall, I was 3 marks away from an A!! Nobody in my year got higher than a B though, so I don't feel too bad about that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    You're welcome! I got a B overall, I was 3 marks away from an A!! Nobody in my year got higher than a B though, so I don't feel too bad about that!
    Congrats on your grade! Thank you very much, these resources are so helpful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevellife123)
    Congrats on your grade! Thank you very much, these resources are so helpful!
    Thank you! Good luck with the course!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.