Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics A Calculator paper: How to get a B-A grade? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I need a B to get into my A level computing and Chemistry courses but I always end up getting a little bit less than a B (I have no problem with not passing). I feel as if I have done really bad in paper 1 (estimated 40 marks out of 100 ) and I will need at least 50 or 60 on the next paper to get a B. Does anybody have any revision tips or websites?????

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Im same apart from im trying to get an A. I got about 63 marks on the non calc. Since according to everyone else it was easy then the grade boundaries are gunna be high so i need at least 73 marks on the calc.
    Ive decided to dedicate at least an hour a day to maths revision every day til then.

Best bet is to prioritise topics that weren't on the non calc such as:

Bounds
    Trigonometry
    Trial + Improvement
    Volume of a sphere and cone
    Enlargement
    Cumulative Frequency
    Histograms
    Graph Transformations

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 27, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.