Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

investigation (for boys! girls are stup**) between iodide ions and hydrogen peroxide watch

ReputationRep:
    girls, look away this is heavy stuff

the thing i wanted to ask you is that i am writing up an evaluation of the reaction between hydrogen peroxide and iodide ions?

some of you guys have probably done this

it's a first order reaction and naturally i have got an anomalous result somehow . tell me you experienced ppl how can i augment this evaluation, i've got all the standard stuff but wt good points shall i make to get the full 6 points!

vite vite! merci

ReputationRep:
    I'd offer to help, but clearly even though I've done some chemistry at degree level I'm female so wouldn't be able to. Damn :rolleyes: Better go back to my sewing, eh?

ReputationRep:
    Meh! Ignore the tosser MadNatSci!

He's posted this more than once too - so not just a troll, but a spamming troll :rolleyes:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t52669.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    I'd offer to help, but clearly even though I've done some chemistry at degree level I'm female so wouldn't be able to. Damn :rolleyes: Better go back to my sewing, eh?
    Ps would you like to try some of my plum preserve before I take it down to the WI market?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    Meh! Ignore the tosser MadNatSci!

He's posted this more than once too - so not just a troll, but a spamming troll :rolleyes:

http://www.uk-learning.net/t52669.html
    lol, poor bloke must have a defective memory

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    lol, poor bloke must have a defective memory
    Well, it has been said that men can't multi-task :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hey please Girls. Dont judge us all on the basis of these *******s (Btw, I know the reaction as well, but Im not going to reward the ******* out of general principle).

ReputationRep:
    What does multi tasking have to do with multiple posting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    What does multi tasking have to do with multiple posting?
    Nothing! It was the thinking and posting thing :P

I was only joking anyway, and hope no body took offense

ReputationRep:
    erm

ReputationRep:
    Yeh...an off topic thread baby.. :cool: :rolleyes:

-lol-

ReputationRep:
    mabs, you are clearly either...

a moron, with a terrible sense of humour...
    OR...
    a schauvinist...

neither of which has a place in this friendly community

smile.

ReputationRep:
    Continuing in the off-topic vein, this is one of the few "trolling" threads I've seen where people actually don't swallow the bait whole. In any other forum I've been to there would have been a full-blown fight, the thread would have had to be closed within 24hrs and someone would have been banned.

As it is, nobody really gives a damn, we ignore the harmless fool and all get on with our lives. Must be because of all you intelligent scientists

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.