Carrick, Pogba
Lingard, Mata/Mkhi, Martial
Ibra

Away games

De Gea
Valencia, Smalling, Blind, Shaw
Herrera, Carrick, Pogba
Mkhi, Ibra, Martial

How come you'd start Lingard over Rashford? I could understand it in the away games, as Lingard would work harder, but Rashford presents much more of an attacking threat.
Reply 4462
Original post by Diego Costa
How come you'd start Lingard over Rashford? I could understand it in the away games, as Lingard would work harder, but Rashford presents much more of an attacking threat.

He explained it in an earlier page. He knows Lingard is pretty **** as an offensive threat however Rashford for him he believes is best used as an impact sub, especially considering the way Mourinho is using him in big games at the moment(as a wingback) when it would be more useful for him to come on when the team are going for broke(as he did against hull).

Also I find it funny the guys saying Mkhitaryan's best position is as a CAM when Klopp played him there and he was pretty **** while Tuchel used him on the right wing and he had his best season there.

Personally Louis' away formation is the one I'd play both home and away.
(edited 7 years ago)
united are the biggest loser
Original post by bammy jastard 27

Agreed. That's the team we all want, then replace Ibra with Rashford when he's having a bit of a rough spell.

Glad he wants to buy a right back. We should have signed Fabinho in the summer.

Darmian is going to leave, Memphis is probably going too. Would be amazing if Rooney and Fellaini also went but can't hope for too much lol

I still believe Mourinho is a top manager but his downside is he lets his ego get in the way of what he knows is the right thing to do. If he starts picking the correct line up we can turn this around and get back in the race up top.
Ideally i wish we could sign Aurier from PSG in the next summer window. Him on the right and Shaw on the left will be fire.

WRT the first link, who the **** does he think he is, SAF?

SAF had the GOAT Phelan to look after training sessions
Reply 4469
Original post by Kenan and Kel
WRT the first link, who the **** does he think he is, SAF?

SAF had the GOAT Phelan to look after training sessions

What happened to you guys gassing over Mourinho before? You guys are basically the new Liverpool, just that this decline is even more unfathomable considering the amount you spent. I think if you lot just get a manager that's not actually a washed up egomaniac (or just downright **** like Moyes) then you'll be back at the top. Your team is simply too good to be getting banged 4-0 by Chelsea.
What happened to you guys gassing over Mourinho before? You guys are basically the new Liverpool, just that this decline is even more unfathomable considering the amount you spent. I think if you lot just get a manager that's not actually a washed up egomaniac (or just downright **** like Moyes) then you'll be back at the top. Your team is simply too good to be getting banged 4-0 by Chelsea.

What puzzles me most is that with Van Gaal he actually knew how to set up the team (and had a formula) especially for the big games.

Our only major defeat under LVG to big rivals was when we lost at the Emirates 3-0 but other than that he was very good at stopping big opposition not to mention we nearly won at Stamford bridge last season (with a team worse than we have now).

I've been very sceptical about Mourinho since he was appointed and I still am....but anyway all we can do is just hope he can wake up and turn around this mess.
(edited 7 years ago)

I was never gassed over Mourinho. Everyone knows I wanted Giggs, with Bielsa as my second choice.
4-4-2 diamond pls
I wanted Mourinho and am sticking with my choice. :smile:

Nobodies trophy cabinet can compare to his and obviously due to his character people hate him, just like people hate Man United because we've destroyed them more times than they can count. If you need evidence just look at how the hater bandwagon comes out when we lose. Jose lost 5-0 v Barca when he started at Real Madrid and ended up winning the league later on.

This should speak for itself, and gives me the confidence I need that we have the right man at the helm.

Original post by SirAlexFerguson
I wanted Mourinho and am sticking with my choice. :smile:

Hmm, I just hope he can make it past Christmas tbh :lol:

You know how ruthless Utd fans are...Mourinho already has a worse start than Moyes (from the stats i've seen) so far hence why it is raising serious concerns.
Original post by Dirtybit
4-4-2 diamond pls

This ain't Fifa m9. Mourinho needs his two sitting midfielders.
Original post by Rk2k14
Top 4 looks like it will be the closest ever given how fair few teams have done well.

Thats never stopped Madrid from going for a Galactico.

Galactico's are always attacking players. Even if they were hell-bent on De Gea they'd have signed him, but Zidane didn't want to.

He explained it in an earlier page. He knows Lingard is pretty **** as an offensive threat however Rashford for him he believes is best used as an impact sub, especially considering the way Mourinho is using him in big games at the moment(as a wingback) when it would be more useful for him to come on when the team are going for broke(as he did against hull).

Also I find it funny the guys saying Mkhitaryan's best position is as a CAM when Klopp played him there and he was pretty **** while Tuchel used him on the right wing and he had his best season there.

But you'd play more attacking threats against teams that park the bus (lower sides) and more defensively against the top sides who are happy to attack you.

The Man Utd line up I'd use would be:

Martial Ibrahimovic Mkhitaryan
Blind Pogba Schweinsteiger
Shaw Bailly Smalling Valencia
Original post by trapking
Hmm, I just hope he can make it past Christmas tbh :lol:

You know how ruthless Utd fans are...Mourinho already has a worse start than Moyes (from the stats i've seen) so far hence why it is raising serious concerns.

I agree, some United fans are terrible. I saw some giving De Gea stick after the Stoke game on the facebook page. I think we need to be realistic and stop being fickle (not saying you are). Imagine De Gea coming into the team now, he'd get slaughtered and would probably be replaced by Romero and sent out on loan to Bristol City.

In terms of starts, SAF's Uniteds sides were known for being slow starters, if we finish well this run of games will be meaningless albeit not this bad. :smile: Also remember Moyes inherited a title winning side so the winning mentality would have been embedded into the team and then....like slow poison the Moyes influence spread across the club....

I think if Moyes had kept SAF's coaching staff he would probably still be Manchester United manager today......
Original post by Dirtybit
4-4-2 diamond pls

Strong idenity. Do u even support this club.

4-4-1-1 or 4-4-2 flat.
Reply 4479
SAF sides were slow starters but this is the 2nd worst start a United side has had in the prem, the last time was LVGs first season. You came 4th that season because the top sides were pretty poor, however the likes of Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, City and even Chelsea(who won the title that year) have strengthened majorly in that time. This is why you guys are in trouble.

Latest