The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mojojojo101
Aside from Mkhitaryan and (less so) Martial and Rashford I can't help but be bored by that team and our squad in general, so many completely average players on overblown wages that just need to go away.

I really don't see why we need to make 3 of our 4 best players come a long and sit on the bench today either, would much rather see young players in there, or better yet, on the pitch.

Please apologise for this post and explain why you were wrong. 500 words. Thx.
Reply 9321
Original post by trapking
You say this like good big teams don't park the bus against other big rivals...

Wait did someone mention Arsenal? #WengerTactics :rofl:

Yeah Arsenal parking the bus against Bayern was very funny to see.
Original post by Louis.
Please apologise for this post and explain why you were wrong. 500 words. Thx.

With regards to the second part of my post, sure, I apologise, they were even worse than I thought they might be. I thought they'd sort of dutifully plug away, doing nothing of note but somehow manage to scrape a result, in the end it became obvious that they were not capable of beating a team placed 23rd in the Championship and seemingly desperate to be crowned the worst run club in the football league.

Not going to apologise for calling a significant amount of our squad a bunch of boring, clueless idiots who have shown for quite some time they are not capable of competing even close to the top level, because, you know, its true.
Both teams will park the bus.

Will be a boring game.
Despite how good Ibra has been, it's funny because he really should be sitting on at least 30 goals right now with all the chances he's had.
Original post by Dirtybit
Despite how good Ibra has been, it's funny because he really should be sitting on at least 30 goals right now with all the chances he's had.

You are actually such a hater. What about all the tough chances he's scored from?
Original post by Kenan and Kel
You are actually such a hater. What about all the tough chances he's scored from?

Just shut up
Just shut up

Bit harsh mate :frown:
Two worldclass goals in one game, ambidextrous too. https://twitter.com/HLNinEngeland/status/833383892681887745
https://twitter.com/FlavsNB/status/833384175835033600

Needed so Herrera can rest

5* WF on Fifa.

Not surprised.
Reply 9329

I don't think it's funny at all tbh with you mate. I think it's quite a serious issue that needs to be addressed.
I hope you guys are watching Benardo Silva playing for Monaco. Heavily linked to United as the Carrick replacement what a quality player (only 22 too).
Reply 9331
If you actually watch bernardo silva youd know that hes far from a 'carrick replacement'

If anything hes closer to David Silva.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
If you actually watch bernardo silva youd know that hes far from a 'carrick replacement'

If anything hes closer to David Silva.

i know that...I'm just stating what the rumours are e.g. Mourinho is looking at him as a potential Carrick replacement.
Carrick replacement :rofl:

TK's back at it again. The guy's not even a CM for starters.
and you think i don't know that? lol

smfh, thread is aids now.
Original post by trapking
and you think i don't know that? lol

smfh, thread is aids now.

Just take the L as usual
Just take the L as usual

was just paraphrasing a rumour but ok.

Also how the **** does Falcao look so different as a player....guy looks fast as hell and dangerous AF.
Mbappe is an amazing talent
Reply 9338

Bernardo Silva looking amazing in that deep lying midfielder position right?

Tbf silva in that right midfielder position hasnt lost the ball hes pretty ****ing good.

Anyway put a bet before the game that monaco will win I love life.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9339

Mad talent been sprouting from France lately

Martial
Sanogo
Lacazette
Mbappe
Kante
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest