The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1080
Original post by Rk2k14
Count on Ramos to score a goal in a big game.

Will also end up ****ing **** up.

Defo doing that right now.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Defo doing that right now.

Not surprised.

Watch him score the winner in the 90th minute now.
Ramos is a hero anongst men
Dave, Dave, Dave. Why do you have such issues with the near post man?
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Ramos is a hero anongst men

enjoying your shitposts recently
Robben(well he's been injured this season but in previous seasons gone by from 10/11-14/15 he's trounced Sanchez), Bale, Reus.

Hazard's role is a winger. How can you use Messi who is also a no.10/no.9 played on the right wing according to your logic?

I forgot about Bale. Robben was better than Sanchez in 12/13 but I can't really say he was better any time else. Reus I'd have to disagree on.

Messi only played as a false nine from 2010-14, all his other time at Barcelona has been spent on the right wing. Hazard doesn't really play like a winger imo other than defensively. He seems more of an attacking midfielder on the left than a winger.
Original post by Rk2k14
I think you have good reading of the game if you're still going at it at the age of 35. Plus he's Italian=wins.

Whilst that may be the case, Ramos is still way too reckless. On countless occasions he'll come out and attempt to intercept the play and ending up failing, consequently having someone else cleaning up after him even though the decision making was abysmal.

There's getting carded and then there's Ramos.

Silva is a WC defender. End of.

Don't disagree Barzagli reads the game well

Ramos had to come out of the centre back area to intercept play as there was nobody in midfield to do the job because it's only this season, for the first time in his Real Madrid career that they are using a play breaker. Obviously if they'd have had a Matic type player this wouldn't be needed.
Reply 1087
Original post by Diego Costa
I forgot about Bale. Robben was better than Sanchez in 12/13 but I can't really say he was better any time else. Reus I'd have to disagree on.

Messi only played as a false nine from 2010-14, all his other time at Barcelona has been spent on the right wing. Hazard doesn't really play like a winger imo other than defensively. He seems more of an attacking midfielder on the left than a winger.

Robben was also better in 13/14 and 14/15. Reus well just look at him this season and in 12/13. He's been injured a lot but when fit he's better than Sanchez imo.

But Messi plays like an attacking midfielder at times(he also played there for Argentina in the world cup) and is often Barcelona's playmaker dropping deep to collect the ball and pass it to other players in a better position.
Robben was also better in 13/14 and 14/15. Reus well just look at him this season and in 12/13. He's been injured a lot but when fit he's better than Sanchez imo.

But Messi plays like an attacking midfielder at times(he also played there for Argentina in the world cup) and is often Barcelona's playmaker dropping deep to collect the ball and pass it to other players in a better position.

Reus was better this season and 12/13, that's all imo. Robben wasn't better in 13/14 and they both excelled in 14/15.

Messi plays more like an attacking midfielder for Argentina, I agree there. Messi does drop deep a bit and around zone 14, I guess I'd remember his career for being more of a false 10 than a false 9.
Messi can play anywhere and still boss it.
Messi will definitely transition into the attacking midfield role.
Messi will become a ball-winning centre back and it's not even close.
Original post by TheDefiniteArticle
Messi will become a ball-winning centre back and it's not even close.

Read this and was disappointed Kenan didn't post it :frown:
Hope Mkhi leaves his bottling mentality at Dortmund
Thoughts on RK, man like WOLO, Pimped Butterly and Lucio's claims that it is inevitable that DDG will leave to Madrid this summer

@Rk2k14 Pls share some inside knowledge of his release clause that Madrid will trigger
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1095
Original post by Dirtybit
Thoughts on RK, man like WOLO, Pimped Butterly and Lucio's claims that it is inevitable that DDG will to Madrid leave this summer

@Rk2k14 Pls share some inside knowledge of his release clause that Madrid will trigger

to Madrid leave
to Madrid leave

Strong edit of original post
Original post by Dirtybit
Strong edit of original post

Imagine editing and still getting it wrong

DDG will to leave Madrid
Original post by difeo
Imagine editing and still getting it wrong

DDG will to leave Madrid

A* English GCSE thoughts?