Turn on thread page Beta

investigation (for boys! girls are stup**) between iodide ions and hydrogen peroxide watch

ReputationRep:
    investigation (for boys! girls are stup**) between iodide ions and hydrogen peroxide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

girls, look away this is heavy stuff

the thing i wanted to ask you is that i am writing up an evaluation of the reaction between hydrogen peroxide and iodide ions?

some of you guys have probably done this

it's a first order reaction and naturally i have got an anomalous result somehow . tell me you experienced ppl how can i augment this evaluation, i've got all the standard stuff but wt good points shall i make to get the full 6 points!

vite vite! merci

ReputationRep:
    Would love to help, but I have two X chromosomes. THerefore I will keep my post-doc experience, which includes fenton chemistry, to myself!

(Original post by mabs)
    investigation (for boys! girls are stup**) between iodide ions and hydrogen peroxide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

girls, look away this is heavy stuff

the thing i wanted to ask you is that i am writing up an evaluation of the reaction between hydrogen peroxide and iodide ions?

some of you guys have probably done this

it's a first order reaction and naturally i have got an anomalous result somehow . tell me you experienced ppl how can i augment this evaluation, i've got all the standard stuff but wt good points shall i make to get the full 6 points!

vite vite! merci

ReputationRep:
    Why have you immediately removed 50% of possible respondants for your question, by discriminating against women? And the whole asterix thing, whats happening there?

ReputationRep:
    you are a backward thinking sexist ignorant sweaty stink piece of a manhor. i could easily answer the question, which clearly illustrates your retarded and confused manner of thinking but as you are a chavinist waste of time i will choose not to help. you are not demonstrating cynical wit, merely a homosexual and retroactive mouthbreathing personality. go back to looking at your mens health magazine rather than insult the intelligence of women.

ReputationRep:
    haha why do you people even bother responding. It is obviously such a blatant troll.. I'm not sure what's worse, the poorly constructed troll or the fact people didn't realise it was one.
    Mabs that was a pitiful attempt.. if you want to successfully troll be a lot more subtle, and if it was meant to be amusing try harder next time.

ReputationRep:
    Can't even post it in the correct forum! I wonder what the forum called 'biology, chemistry and physics' is for?? :confused: :rolleyes:

Oh forgive me, on looking in the biology, chemistry and physics forum he has indeed posted it in there as well....the point? Why do you think they have a separate forum for that kinda stuff...not for people like you to put it in both! and you said girls are stupid.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.