Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I never knew Donald Trump was so "Average" Watch

ReputationRep:

Who would have expected Donald Trump to celebrate with a McDonalds and Coke when he could afford a far better meal.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BF4raEHm...ealdonaldtrump

ReputationRep:
    Ah, diet coke with a really fatty meal. Classic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGuyReturns)
    Ah, diet coke with a really fatty meal. Classic.
    Indeed, Just what America is viewed to eat, I think Donald is trying to bring himself down a level to the point he is like standard Americans to get votes in the election because standard Americans will see he is siding with them and is just like them rather than a wasteful millionaire.

Its good that he's promoting fast food to Americans, they are all dangerously underweight

(Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Its good that he's promoting fast food to Americans, they are all dangerously underweight
    Lol...

ReputationRep:
    i hope he gets food poisoning

(Original post by Serine Soul)
    Lol...
    He even promoted a free exercise routine for Americans. Truly America's saviour.

(Original post by Mathemagicien)
    He even promoted a free exercise routine for Americans. Truly America's saviour.

Do you think a way to block mass immigration would be to make severely overweight Americans stand side to side at the Mexican border? I think that's his plan anyway

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by 2016_GCSE)
    Indeed, Just what America is viewed to eat, I think Donald is trying to bring himself down a level to the point he is like standard Americans to get votes in the election because standard Americans will see he is siding with them and is just like them rather than a wasteful millionaire.
    its not standard American. it's average American voter. With all of his years on TV he knows how to talk to the average American voter. He knows how to relate to the average American voter. The average American voter is not extremely educated and sophisticated.

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see that he's such an "average guy" that he eats a MacD on his private plane, just like all the other average Jo's

ReputationRep:
    Trump is a top man!

ReputationRep:
    Yes I would expect this from him as they're a large corporation = he obv sucks their popcorn chickens

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    What if DONALD Trump secretly owns McDONALD's

ReputationRep:
    #MakeBigMacsGreatAgain

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 27, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.