This discussion is closed.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
i have just bought a usb data cable for my samsung d410 phone. however, i was told i need to download some software for it. does anyone know where i can find this?? i have looked on the samsung website and searched on google (but im not too good with the net!)

help appreciated! x
Fluffy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
i have just bought a usb data cable for my samsung d410 phone. however, i was told i need to download some software for it. does anyone know where i can find this?? i have looked on the samsung website and searched on google (but im not too good with the net!)

help appreciated! x
try pluggin it all in first and see if your computer automatically detects the cable and phone...
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Fluffy)
try pluggin it all in first and see if your computer automatically detects the cable and phone...
yea il try that when i get home. see, i dont have the net and its such a faff! my sis is only lettin me dwn this once. so i sort of need it - the woman at the shop rung the offices and they said id need a internet download
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.79%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (56)
8.4%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (86)
12.89%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (80)
11.99%
Other reasons are stopping me going (86)
12.89%
Nothing is stopping me going (267)
40.03%

Watched Threads