Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I cannot overemphasise how much I love Hemingway's writing. I think A Farewell to Arms will always be my favourite. Anyone care to share theirs?

ReputationRep:
    Only read The Old Man and The Sea and The Snows of Kilimanjaro by him. Old Man and The Sea was phenomenal - one of my favourite books. Kilimanjaro was less enjoyable. I do have a collection of all his main works, thinking I'll read A Moveable Feast next (since even people who dislike his fiction seem to enjoy that book.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JM_1998)
    Only read The Old Man and The Sea and The Snows of Kilimanjaro by him. Old Man and The Sea was phenomenal - one of my favourite books. Kilimanjaro was less enjoyable. I do have a collection of all his main works, thinking I'll read A Moveable Feast next (since even people who dislike his fiction seem to enjoy that book.)
    I've never read The Old Man and the Sea - I know that it won him the Nobel Prize so it must be up to standard haha.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.