Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi guys, just wanted to know if anyone is going UoC to study diagnostic radiography 2016 entry!!

ReputationRep:
    Hii @examworrier Will you be studying at carlisle for radiography? Ive got an interview this wednesday for diagnostic radiography at carlisle, Im really nervous as its my first interview, could you please tell me anything about the interview, like what questions they ask you? . I would really appreciate it xx )

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied to lancaster hahah the interview isnt too bad for the hroup activity you have to re create a bone structure by looking at an xray...then you get a tub of bones and you have to match and name them to a skeleton....interview just make sure you brish up on difference of diagnostic and theraputic and for thee test make aure you know a bit about NHS values and bones in the leg and wrist along with what an atom is

Hope that helps

EW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by examworrier)
    Ive applied to lancaster hahah the interview isnt too bad for the hroup activity you have to re create a bone structure by looking at an xray...then you get a tub of bones and you have to match and name them to a skeleton....interview just make sure you brish up on difference of diagnostic and theraputic and for thee test make aure you know a bit about NHS values and bones in the leg and wrist along with what an atom is

Hope that helps

EW
    Thank you soo much, this totally helps,It didnt say on The cumbria website that there is a test for diagnostic radiography :/ im just so nervous since its my first interview

ReputationRep:
    Have anyone of y'all heard anything back from them

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i got a conditional offer next day 😀😀😀😀 thanks for your help

ReputationRep:
    Congrats , so what were the conditions cuz I'm still waiting to hear back from them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by examworrier)

Hope that helps

EW
    HI! Could you please say more about the recreation of a bone? I don't really know what you mean and I have an interview next week and would very appreciate that!

ReputationRep:
    Basically, you will/might be given a radiograph on screen and then you will need to re create that exact radiograph using the bones they provide you with

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.