Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am currently looking to go to university after I finish my A-levels and I was looking for advice on the best universities to look at, that offer exciting courses for Stage and Costume design for film and theatre! I don't mind how far away it is, I am just struggling to know which universities are the best to look into? I also need to know which course name I should be looking for as there are so many different names for similar courses!
    Thank you to anyone that can help me
    Emily_Chicken

ReputationRep:
    I may be a little bias because I'm going there this september for illustration, but Birmingham city looks amazing for stage and costume design! When I went there for an open day they had all the work out on display for that and it was incredible http://www.bcu.ac.uk/courses/design-...nce-and-events

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily_Chicken)
    Hi, I am currently looking to go to university after I finish my A-levels and I was looking for advice on the best universities to look at, that offer exciting courses for Stage and Costume design for film and theatre! I don't mind how far away it is, I am just struggling to know which universities are the best to look into? I also need to know which course name I should be looking for as there are so many different names for similar courses!
    Thank you to anyone that can help me
    Emily_Chicken
    http://www.eca.ed.ac.uk/school-of-de...ostume-ba-hons

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 29, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.