Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else get pins and needles when gaming? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I get it in my fingers when playing on my Xbox... Weird!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Tingling fingers can be a sign of repetitive strain injury. Because you are moving your wrists and fingers so much, your circulation is affected. Make sure that for every hour that you play, you have 15 minutes away from the game. Another thing that can cause pins and needles is the rumble in the controller, because of the vibration it causes. Turn off the vibration in the options of the game.

ReputationRep:
    Might want to get a doctor to check that. That doesn't happen normally even if you've played all day. The only thing close was thumbache playing old Pro Evo.

(Original post by Powersymphonia)
    Make sure that for every hour that you play, you have 15 minutes away from the game.
    Pahahahahaha.

More people eat their 12 portions of fruit and veg a day/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Pahahahahaha.
    Good laugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ozzyoscy)
    Might want to get a doctor to check that. That doesn't happen normally even if you've played all day. The only thing close was thumbache playing old Pro Evo.

Pahahahahaha.

More people eat their 12 portions of fruit and veg a day/
    The OP was asking how to get rid of the tingling in his hands. I'm making a suggestion of how he could reduce this. Don't mock me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Powersymphonia)
    The OP was asking how to get rid of the tingling in his hands. I'm making a suggestion of how he could reduce this. Don't mock me.
    No s/he wasn't.

I won't mock you, I will laugh when someone quotes the ol' 'rest 15 minutes per hour' manual quote though.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Sometimes when I'm playing for a few hours. Then I get up and move around, and it usually goes away for me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.