This discussion is closed.
Babygal
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
why have my post counts gone down to 619 it was 916 a couple of days ago, i'm pretty angry :mad:
mc_watson87
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Bummer, any big threads been deleted recently?
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Babygal)
why have my post counts gone down to 619 it was 916 a couple of days ago, i'm pretty angry :mad:
thread got delted and all your posts get deleted in it too.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Babygal)
It seems quite an unusual coincedence that both these values "619" and "916" consist of the same 3 digits. :rolleyes: I sense a ukl conspiracy! :eek:
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
It seems quite an unusual coincedence that both these values "619" and "916" consist of the same 3 digit. :rolleyes: I sense a ukl conspiracy! :eek:
lol definitly, its either that or she just couldnt remember exactly how many posts she got and just turn the numbers round.
mc_watson87
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
lol definitly, its either that or she just couldnt remember exactly how many posts she got and just turn the numbers round.
Lol, that probably makes more sense.
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by mc_watson87)
It seems quite an unusual coincedence that both these values "619" and "916" consist of the same 3 digits. :rolleyes: I sense a ukl conspiracy! :eek:
thats justs makes me think of '69'
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (29)
8.41%
Confident (46)
13.33%
Indifferent (51)
14.78%
Unsure (83)
24.06%
Worried (136)
39.42%

Watched Threads