Turn on thread page Beta

O2 Sim cards. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    http://www.o2promotions.com/msn/

Its the ones where you get 300 free texts a month provided you top up by a tenner a month,

ReputationRep:
    Why thank you. I already have one for myself and another spare one but another 6 won't go amiss ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterfly)
    Why thank you. I already have one for myself and another spare one but another 6 won't go amiss ...
    does each new sim card come with its own phone mumber, if so is it possible to transfer a phone number from one my original one to one of these new sims... i dont want to have to give out a new phone numbers to everyone in the phone book ( even though there are 300free texts)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerChing)
    does each new sim card come with its own phone mumber, if so is it possible to transfer a phone number from one my original one to one of these new sims... i dont want to have to give out a new phone numbers to everyone in the phone book ( even though there are 300free texts)
    Yes you can keep your old number. You have to phone the operator of the number you want you want to keep. They give you a code and you give it to 02. It takes a few days to go through from what i can remember.

The only bad thing about the 02 online tariff is that their customer service line is 50p per min. And you can't ring the ordinary number. You can however get customer service online through their website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    The only bad thing about the 02 online tariff is that their customer service line is 50p per min. And you can't ring the ordinary number. You can however get customer service online through their website.
    it's 50p a minute if you're a monthly contract customer, all others are 70p a mint I mean minute!!!

O2 customer services are terrible! However, there coverage is great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    it's 50p a minute if you're a monthly contract customer, all others are 70p a mint I mean minute!!!

O2 customer services are terrible! However, there coverage is great.
    They told me it was 50p per min for the 02 online pay as you go tariff.

They lied the b*****ds

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    They told me it was 50p per min for the 02 online pay as you go tariff.

They lied the b*****ds
    A common 'key skill' for O2, it seems!

ReputationRep:
    iv got the bolt on that is 400 texts for £11.99 a month much better deal!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    i think it does also depend on how many texts you send, you obviously send quite a lot, so that deal is good, but for most people 300 txts a month plus a few more would normally come under £11.99

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    Not really - on this tarrif you pay £10 a month to get your 300 texts, but still keep the £10 talktime to use how you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    Not really - on this tarrif you pay £10 a month to get your 300 texts, but still keep the £10 talktime to use how you want.
    And you also get 300 WAP minutes as far as i can remember.

ReputationRep:
    managed to get about 50 off those bout a year ago, sold them for a tenner each round school. now everyone has one basically.. nice profit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    well i send loads of texts so its an ok deal i used to have the 300 one but some ******* mugged me for my phone

ReputationRep:
    can any1 help me on how to set up the WAP for O2 sims. ive got the old sim card that allows 300 txt a month. ive tried setting it up but cant do it right.
    please help

ReputationRep:
    Okay so which one of you greedy *******s took more than one and wants to send me one?! It says they've run out noooooo!

SAHIR

or i'll swap ya for a gmail invite?!

ReputationRep:
    I got one yesterday, and no-one's texted me yet because all my friends seem to be out of credit or lazy!!

ReputationRep:
    Offer has now closed due to exhausted stocks.

Thread Closed

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.