Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering if S2 can be used as an A2 maths module on its own?

So my AS maths would be C1 C2 M1,
    AS further maths would be FP1 S1 D1 and A2 maths as C3 C4 S2.

Or would S2 have to be in my AS further maths?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you choose what modules are for what. It depends on your grades and stuff and them the examiners basically do it so that they organise your paper grades and put them together so you'll get the best possible grade overall. I'm not cashing in saying what units are for what because it could mean you'll get a worse grade if you get me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roxyfreeman)
    I don't think you choose what modules are for what. It depends on your grades and stuff and them the examiners basically do it so that they organise your paper grades and put them together so you'll get the best possible grade overall. I'm not cashing in saying what units are for what because it could mean you'll get a worse grade if you get me?
    oh I know it depends on results but I meant if that combination was possible if it was the highest way my results worked out? Thanks though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saywhatyoumean)
    oh I know it depends on results but I meant if that combination was possible if it was the highest way my results worked out? Thanks though

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh right yeah it's possible!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.