Jack_Mack
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
That was a very easy exam. Even though I did foundation I would of smashed Higher. The unseen poetry was about a guy who was a council member and did mowing the lawn but was the last to do it by hand. He was found dead and covered in snow. Question: What does this teach about him, his life and his death, Question B: How does the poet present these ideas...
Jack_Mack
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I think I got atleast an A
plex-
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Best not to get overconfident, you don't want to end up feeling upset if you get a B.
username2303857
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I did higher and I thought it was easy. I compared poppies to come on, come back making links between the differences in women involved in conflict. The unseen poetry question on higher as easy as there were two ideas, the innocence of a young boy soldier, and the violence and brutality of weapons used in war
keepyourapology
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I compared Poppies to The Yellow Palm, because both talk about difficult times in people's lives, though both were not narrated from first person perspective.
Unseen Poetry was good but I feel my phrasing was bad.
R8123
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was so happy, the only ones I revised was poppies compared to the falling leaves and the right word compared with Belfast confetti and those two came up aha
username2337813
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I did The Right Word to At The Border, it was quite good
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With no certainty that exams next year wil take place, how does this make you feel?

More motivated (48)
24.49%
Less motivated (148)
75.51%

Watched Threads