Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got answers for the exam today I felt I did crap and want to know what people got hopefully someone out there got some answers to share thanks. This is the G041 exam but OCR

ReputationRep:
    The first question l put marketing as another function.

There were 4 tasks like advertisement, and all that.

Forgot the rest unless you remember.

ReputationRep:
    I put marketing aswell. What were the job functions of marketing that you put, and also questions like in section B how does the copyright act help that company what did you put?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the first answer was definitely marketing. There was a red herring in the case study, that the Retail Services Manager was responsible for sales functions too. However, seeing as the question asked what other job they had in the office, it was marketing.

Did anyone understand the question about the process control vs manual control? I put down something along the lines of it reduces the labour cost, as they can get machines to do the job that people used to do. Not sure if that's the right answer, but that was the only question that stumped me.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that one confused me also, I put similar to you but said also about the staff needed to be trained in new industry if not would be fired

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.