Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know any good AVATAR sites?ine doesnt seem to be nice, so i want to change it, and i cant seem to find any good sites on google, YES IVE tried! So do u know any good sites?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    Does anyone know any good AVATAR sites?ine doesnt seem to be nice, so i want to change it, and i cant seem to find any good sites on google, YES IVE tried! So do u know any good sites?
    if you have any images you want moncal can make you one, as can some others. If you know what kind of picture you want, click images on google, go to advanced options and pick the smallest size. But no, i dont know any good sites

ReputationRep:
    If you just want a basic one, you could just find an image you like, reduce it to 50x50 pixels in a graphics program (you should have one) and upload it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PadFoot90)
    if you have any images you want moncal can make you one, as can some others. If you know what kind of picture you want, click images on google, go to advanced options and pick the smallest size. But no, i dont know any good sites

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    www.avatarity.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley...)
    If you just want a basic one, you could just find an image you like, reduce it to 50x50 pixels in a graphics program (you should have one) and upload it.

The Prob is finding the Pic

ReputationRep:
    I think (and this is a big think) *big thinking* if you go to http://www.mess.be (BTW this is an amazingly cool site for MSN, so go to it anyway) and click on "display pictures" (or something like that) down the left hand side column, then have a look through all the different folders of display pictures, if I remember correctly the thumbnails of the display pictures are all 50x50, so just right click on one of them, "save picture" and hey presto.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    www.avatarity.com

Cool Site! Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    Cool Site! Thanks!
    no probs, hope u find a nicer one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    no probs, hope u find a nicer one

Im thinking about a sweet white Polar bear!

ReputationRep:
    tinykates where did you get your dancing woman avatar from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassysiren)
    tinykates where did you get your dancing woman avatar from?
    yeh i like it too

ReputationRep:
    i've got my new avatar now
    you like.....:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    mind you, it should sparkle or something....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    mind you, it should sparkle or something....
    nice. try animate teh diamond

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    Does everyone agree that my new avatar is an improvement on SAS tough guy Sgt Eddie Stone? :P

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.