This discussion is closed.
Lithium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Does anyone know any good AVATAR sites?ine doesnt seem to be nice, so i want to change it, and i cant seem to find any good sites on google, YES IVE tried! So do u know any good sites?
Apollo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by KOH)
Does anyone know any good AVATAR sites?ine doesnt seem to be nice, so i want to change it, and i cant seem to find any good sites on google, YES IVE tried! So do u know any good sites?
if you have any images you want moncal can make you one, as can some others. If you know what kind of picture you want, click images on google, go to advanced options and pick the smallest size. But no, i dont know any good sites
dogtanian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If you just want a basic one, you could just find an image you like, reduce it to 50x50 pixels in a graphics program (you should have one) and upload it.
Lithium
Rep:
?
(Original post by PadFoot90)
if you have any images you want moncal can make you one, as can some others. If you know what kind of picture you want, click images on google, go to advanced options and pick the smallest size. But no, i dont know any good sites

Thanks
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
www.avatarity.com
Lithium
Rep:
?
(Original post by Hayley...)
If you just want a basic one, you could just find an image you like, reduce it to 50x50 pixels in a graphics program (you should have one) and upload it.

The Prob is finding the Pic
glance
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I think (and this is a big think) *big thinking* if you go to http://www.mess.be (BTW this is an amazingly cool site for MSN, so go to it anyway) and click on "display pictures" (or something like that) down the left hand side column, then have a look through all the different folders of display pictures, if I remember correctly the thumbnails of the display pictures are all 50x50, so just right click on one of them, "save picture" and hey presto.
Lithium
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tinykates)
www.avatarity.com

Cool Site! Thanks!
TK
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by KOH)
Cool Site! Thanks!
no probs, hope u find a nicer one
Lithium
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tinykates)
no probs, hope u find a nicer one

Im thinking about a sweet white Polar bear!
sassysiren
Report 16 years ago
tinykates where did you get your dancing woman avatar from?
starry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by sassysiren)
tinykates where did you get your dancing woman avatar from?
yeh i like it too
Cellardore
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i've got my new avatar now
you like.....:rolleyes:
Cellardore
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
mind you, it should sparkle or something....
starry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cellardore)
mind you, it should sparkle or something....
nice. try animate teh diamond
Agrippina
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by KOH)
Does everyone agree that my new avatar is an improvement on SAS tough guy Sgt Eddie Stone? :P
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (31)
20%
No (124)
80%

Watched Threads