The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'm 99% sure the grade boundaries are real. If you go to the Edexcel grade boundaries page, the ones posted are listed in the most downloaded
gbmostdownloaded.PNG
Everyone on here seems very smart so I don't get why everyone is freaking out. Yes they are high but freaking out isn't going to change anything. If I get a B I would be so shocked and may even cry a little. Everyone on this discussion looks like they're going to get an A and if you don't then who cares! It's still a pass and you shouldn't let grades define you. I wanted this rant because everyone is smart in their own way and if you don't get that A* it isn't the end of the world so don't worry!!☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
remove
Why is ocr biology so high????
Oh god this isnt good
That's the mysterious poster that posts gcse early like that guy said, it's real

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3705
http://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/Support/Grade-boundaries/GCSE/1606-GCSE-Grade-Boundaries-Template-Final.pdf%5B/QUOTE

The 'Pearson.com' shows it is an authentic document and the /GCSE/ shows it is for GCSE and not iGCSE. They seem real

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Im_trying
Admin please clear this up. GCSE GB have not been released but IGCSE have been. that file you are all looking at is IGCSE follow this link to IGCSE GB if you want to see you self http://qualifications.pearson.com/en/support/support-topics/results-certification/grade-boundaries.html?Qualification-Family=International-GCSE

That's the january igcse grade boundaries.....
Someone help me understand the wjec boundaries for literature

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alright, I've updated the first post since it was causing confusion
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Guys I don't think it's fake. We have to accept these unfair grade boundaries!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then how come I can't see them on the site?
Reply 3710
Original post by Im_trying
Everyone stop. IGCSE Edexcel maths have been released NOT GCSE maths

But that says January 2016 not june 2016??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm literally on the verge of tears. I wish those GB were fake. :frown:
Original post by chloechurcher
They're the IGCSE boundaries, not the GCSE boundaries :smile:

They're GCSE, I do iGCSE and can see in the subjects that certain modules appear which are not in the iGCSE course, just compare this to last years grade boundaries and you can see for yourself
Original post by SophFlorence
Then how come I can't see them on the site?

Idk I just think we should accept them and get some sleep. I know it's super annoying how they're high but I doubt that these are fake. We can check up on it in the morning!

Posted from TSR Mobile
They are
REAL
REA
RE
R
RE
REA
REAL

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by junayd1998

they are last years one :yep:
Original post by mediaya
Aww thanks i hope they are fake :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

just have a good sleep today because you won't be able to sleep tomorrow :lol:
dont worry :hugs: i am sure you did well xx
yeah wait i think they are real but i don't get why they are not on the website? I suggest we all wait till they come on the website. IGCSE is not on the website and nor is GCSE i don't see where this person got this data from because we cannot find it on there website. but why would someone fake that?
What is going on XD
Original post by caitlinford3
I KNEW THE MATHS BOUNDARY WOULD BE SO GIGH

I've lost any chance of an A* in bio, chem, phys and maths i'm actually so upset

Sorry to hear that

*hugs*
Original post by romansholiday
same, think I may have got 145 it's gonna be too close!

Good luck

Original post by chloechurcher
Im shook

Don't be disheartened, anything can happen.

Original post by romansholiday
I've written out every boundary that applies to my courses/subjects and EVERY single one is higher, it's a joke.

Sorry to hear that, but do not lose faith :smile:

Original post by AdeptDz
Everything is so high, for once I'm worried

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stay strong, what you think you got may actually be wrong and you may have done way better than you thought.

Original post by lozza_X
I was feeling so so confident, and now I just feel, so sad and heartbroken that I know I am not going to get the grades I wanted.
All i want to do is make my parents proud.

Very sorry to hear you may not get the grades you want, but may I say stay strong as anything is possible :wink:

Original post by gmus
idk if the edexcel ones are real but if they are then wtf???? maths and history are so high???? im screwed now

Anything can happen...

Original post by Rose24
Where are the AQA grade boundaries??????

Released at 8am

Original post by miraclemuokebe
edexcel can rot in hell

Bit harsh...

Original post by shohaib712
These grade boundaries are absolutely disgusting!!!!!!!!!
I think they are real cuz the address link mentions the official websites link

They might be Igcse's

Guys im honestly gonna cry. ****ing 50/60 for an A* in physics when even my teachers said it was probably the hardest paper they've seen wtf is this **** edexcel? **** u

Posted from TSR Mobile

Look it ain't over until you've actually opened the envelope. The GB don't mean anything and I'm not going to look at them, because I know I've done the best and I don't want to spoil my mood.

Original post by dexterminate
170 for a ****ing A*. I hope that link is fake omg.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Igcse's?

Original post by Gooeychocolate
Edexcel... FIGHT ME

^^^Tough guy/girl.

Original post by caitlinford3
I'm so upset :frown:

Sorry to hear that *hugs*

Original post by J-ved
170 for an A*? Well there goes one of my A*s then.

Don't lose hope. :smile:

Im gonna cry with you man. EdExcel has messed us up real bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ain't over yet.
Original post by Starlight15
Alright, I've updated the first post since it was causing confusion

This does not seem any clearer. Anyway, real or not, how on bloomin' Earth did you get hold of them, even though they've not even been released on the website yet?

Latest