The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Someone's got 9A*s and 3As hopefully I'll do that well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Someone's got 9A*s and 3As hopefully I'll do that well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whooo ?
omg I fell asleep while typing a post about how I can't get to sleep lol. Good luck everyone

Posted from TSR Mobile
1 hour and 57 minutes to go. I honestly can't tell if I'm terrified or excited anymore.
Not long now and i am terrified. Good luck everyone :biggrin:
I don't want the hype on TSR to be over :frown: - 2 hours to go until I get my results.
When I open the results I'm going to cover the page up and reveal the grades one by one, so I don't overwhelm myself. I'm expecting 3A* 7A 2B, fingers crossed I get it!
Hi,My Core science result is going to come via post.What time do I expect?Thanks.
Original post by TheAnon121
I don't want the hype on TSR to be over :frown: - 2 hours to go until I get my results.
When I open the results I'm going to cover the page up and reveal the grades one by one, so I don't overwhelm myself. I'm expecting 3A* 7A 2B, fingers crossed I get it!

Come back for A-Level results then - the hype is even greater :tongue:
Original post by nisha.sri
Whooo ?

He's in the thread 'what time are you getting your results?' And is called Romeo! He's so lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fnt1klo
Hi,My Core science result is going to come via post.What time do I expect?Thanks.

Whenever your postman usually arrives!
1 hour and 20 mins
I'm shaking right now. I don't want to wait anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
50 mins, good luck everyone:u:
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
I'm shaking right now. I don't want to wait anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're almost there :smile:
i thought my 9 A*s and 2 As were good when i did gcses a couple of years back, but my sister just went and got 12 A*s (one of which is an A^ in further maths) like it was no big deal :redface: good luck to you all
Leaving the house in 14 minutes! Never been more terrified for anything in my life! Good luck to everybody 😌

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tanyapotter
i thought my 9 A*s and 2 As were good when i did gcses a couple of years back, but my sister just went and got 12 A*s (one of which is an A^ in further maths) like it was no big deal :redface: good luck to you all

Well done to her! My younger sibling outdid me too at GCSE. :tongue:*
Original post by tanyapotter

My sister got 15 A*'s in hers two years ago...now it's mine and I'll be lucky to get one! 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by usycool1
Whenever your postman usually arrives!

Ok,Thanks.

Thanks!!
I really don't want to know, but times going so fast. Do you have to look at it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest