Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do you ever just sit and think what's the point or life or getting an education?

I was chilling on my bed contemplating about life, and came to the conclusion of thinking what's the point, what's is the point of gaining an education. I'll most likely end up stressing myself out taking orders from next man on some 9-5.

Being another robot in the system.

When to be honest the area that I reside in London is quite urban and most of my friends are out here trapping on the side moving weight, selling those O's and amnesia to those nitties, making 5 bills a week at ease.

I got the connects to get it swinging and I am out here like some next neek trying to get an education. When my mate opened a Music studio for 25 bags in Central London from moving mad weight.

So I am sitting here mad annoyed.

:moon:

But cookies are always there :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    :moon:

But cookies are always there :yep:
    Yeah, I guess you're right, I do love them Subway Cookies.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Wiggly jiggly)
    Do you ever just sit and think what's the point or life or getting an education?

I was chilling on my bed contemplating about life, and came to the conclusion of thinking what's the point, what's is the point of gaining an education. I'll most likely end up stressing myself out taking orders from next man on some 9-5.

Being another robot in the system.

When to be honest the area that I reside in London is quite urban and most of my friends are out here trapping on the side moving weight, selling those O's and amnesia to those nitties, making 5 bills a week at ease.

I got the connects to get it swinging and I am out here like some next neek trying to get an education. When my mate opened a Music studio for 25 bags in Central London from moving mad weight.

So I am sitting here mad annoyed.
    if u don't like someone bossing u around then be a boss ur self but the consequence is that u work a little bit harder now !!!!!! i m not an expert but just giving advice!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shahida sulaiman)
    if u don't like someone bossing u around then be a boss ur self but the consequence is that u work a little bit harder now !!!!!! i m not an expert but just giving advice!!!!
    That's some good advice, but it's easier said than done though.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Wiggly jiggly)
    That's some good advice, but it's easier said than done though.
    yup !!!! that's why i said i m not an expert!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    To have your happiness **** on.

ReputationRep:
    I ask myself this every single day.

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do ask myself quite often, but with enough work you don't have to be a typical 9-5 drone. Follow your passions and enjoy everything life has to offer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    To have your happiness **** on.
    Huh?

How can I get happiness?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.