Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

Can someone please explain this whole pixl thing to me??
    So I found the matsh picl papers (edexcel) 2016. Was this the predicted sample paper for the maths exam that the current year 11's just sat?

and has the pixl paper for the new spec (first exam 2017) released?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluepearl7)
    Hey!

Can someone please explain this whole pixl thing to me??
    So I found the matsh picl papers (edexcel) 2016. Was this the predicted sample paper for the maths exam that the current year 11's just sat?

and has the pixl paper for the new spec (first exam 2017) released?

Thanks
    They're just an organisation, lots of schools pay money to be a part of the organisation and in doing so get access to the resources they make. There are two 2016 papers, the calc and non-calc, and both contain mistakes. It's just the (rather inaccurate) best guess of the company. I'm not sure if the 2017 one has been released yet, I think you can only use them if your school is given access to them

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.