Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

have you ever been tempted to do this? watch

ReputationRep:
    when i say this i don't mean just thinking hmm i should get away i maen actually going and getting close r going through with it.

I should explain I was doing some work experience and really not enjoying it i used to get off the train everyday right opposite the airport in Southampton so many times I was really tempted to go up to the sales desk and just ask to be put on stand by for any where I was thinking i would work out the rest when i got wherever i was going.

in the end i found myself standing looking at the doors to departures thinking i really can't afford to do this and trudging off to my bus stop to go and do this work experience

So my question is have you ever been tempted to do this or any thing similar and how far did you get?

No...

ReputationRep:
    yes all the tim!

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend lives very near to the airport and every time we get into a major argument, I'm like what if I just flew to Spain or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viridiana)
    My girlfriend lives very near to the airport and every time we get into a major argument, I'm like what if I just flew to Spain or something.
    I know right I've got a house about 1/2 an hour 45 mins from the airport in spain .

ReputationRep:
    it's so easy just to up and leave...

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.