The Student Room Group

Hairy Men - Shaving Arms?

Hi Everyone.

Yesterday I picked up my friend Brent and Amer, we parked out up and started blazing (Brents celebration as he come back from Amsterdam with stash for us) Now we noticed amer had smooth very very smooth arms. I noticed this because he normally has hairy arms. Brent noticed same time to0, and questioned him. Amer blushed and said my legs and arms are hairy and chest, so I shaved them.:redface: I asked him wtf? He said because he works in mcdonalds he got burnt on the fries machine making fries. So is it possible if some drops of oil go on you, you need to shave? Thankfully I don't have hair really. Very faintly I suppose on myself never really noticed, and I know girls in my class who I already asked said they don't mind so long as you shave down there and armpits. Why the **** does he shave his arms, legs, and chest. And if you lads are doing it. STOP. At least wax or laser removal. SHAVING THAT IS A BAD IDEA!

Im back on TSR
Reply 1
yeh errr guys + shaving legs = not good =/
Reply 2
Whoa, tell me when you say "shave down there and armpits" you don't mean the whole sh-bang?
Otherwise, dude... no. **shakes head**.
Reply 3
loadmalz
Whoa, tell me when you say "shave down there and armpits" you don't mean the whole sh-bang?
Otherwise, dude... no. **shakes head**.

she likes trimmed no bush wacker
Reply 4
Im a guy and the only place id ever shave is my facial hair. Anything else is too far. Especially if someone walked in and i was shaving my legs. That would prove to be a fairly awkward explanation to pull out of the hat.
Reply 5
I dont even shave my face. i just trim using clippers. I dont really like being clean shaven. Also i trim my pubes to keep them neat and tidy, they need doing tbh
Reply 6
How do you trim your pubes? just using normal scissors? I always thought if you trimmed it might get itchy and irritable?
Reply 7
Kaz1
Hi Everyone.

Yesterday I picked up my friend Brent and Amer, we parked out up and started blazing (Brents celebration as he come back from Amsterdam with stash for us) Now we noticed amer had smooth very very smooth arms. I noticed this because he normally has hairy arms. Brent noticed same time to0, and questioned him. Amer blushed and said my legs and arms are hairy and chest, so I shaved them.:redface: I asked him wtf? He said because he works in mcdonalds he got burnt on the fries machine making fries. So is it possible if some drops of oil go on you, you need to shave? Thankfully I don't have hair really. Very faintly I suppose on myself never really noticed, and I know girls in my class who I already asked said they don't mind so long as you shave down there and armpits. Why the **** does he shave his arms, legs, and chest. And if you lads are doing it. STOP. At least wax or laser removal. SHAVING THAT IS A BAD IDEA!

Im back on TSR

Don't shave 'down there' and don't shave armpits.

Just shave your face! Some guys seem to find this really hard to understand. I really can't think why.

Repeat after me: 'I will only shave my face'...
eww guys shaving armpit hair! arghh :eek:
or anywhere else for that matter. trimming is fine, but really DONT shave anywhere but facial hair! yikes.. see girls HAVE to shave otherwise its unattractive. however.. guys dont have to bother and they look all 'manly' lol. take advantage.. because trust me, keeping yourself hair free is such a hassle.
Reply 9
I think if I tried to shave my legs the hair at the bottom of the first leg would have grown back before I even got anywhere near my second leg. I have no idea how I could shave my armpit. I swear the shape makes it impossible. Nor do I see why someone would do that.
Reply 10
nope
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 11
Given that the majority of girls don't remove their arm hair. Would the guy not be a little embarrassed by the fact that his arms are smoother than most girls?

And think of the stubble. uh.
men are supposed to have hair, let it grow, especially if you have a hairy back and ass

Latest