The Student Room Group

How do i get my teacher to notice i am sad?

I am too shy to go to her and ask for help but she's the only person that I would open up to right now and I don't know what to do, even if im basically about to start crying in class she still doesn't seem to notice ( happened about 4 months ago when my 'friends' at the time were being horrid to me ).

i really don't want to have to ask her for help i get really awkward and the thought of that honestly makes me feel worse lol
Original post by cohnfused
I am too shy to go to her and ask for help but she's the only person that I would open up to right now and I don't know what to do, even if im basically about to start crying in class she still doesn't seem to notice ( happened about 4 months ago when my 'friends' at the time were being horrid to me ).

i really don't want to have to ask her for help i get really awkward and the thought of that honestly makes me feel worse lol

I notice very easily in my class if something is up with one of my students. Normally I'll ask them if everything is ok or if they want to speak to me outside, but it is not an appropriate time during the lesson.

Now, if they would have found me during break or lunch or at the end of the lesson, I would have as much time as they needed to discuss this with them.

You need to come to your teacher if you want help, and we will direct you to the right person or chat with you ourselves.

throw away all shame and ideas of you making a fool of yourself, ask even if you are scared it makes your education better,. makes you better at talkin to others

Sometimes the bravest thing you can do is to ask for help. Best of luck!x:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending