Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

So does anyone know if applications for postgrad accommodation are open yet? I remember the website saying late May but I've had literally zero correspondence from the university since I paid my deposit back in April so I'm not sure what's going on tbh.

Also what are people's opinions on the choices? Lakeside and Heronbank are bit too pricey and I'm not too keen on Whitefields so I'm thinking I'll probably go for either Tocil or Claycroft (preferably the latter).

ReputationRep:
    No idea. I'd agree on your assessment of the blocks: Claycroft is definitely the nicest of the not-expensive ones, with Tocil second.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueSam3)
    No idea. I'd agree on your assessment of the blocks: Claycroft is definitely the nicest of the not-expensive ones, with Tocil second.
    Ah ok awesome, looks like Claycroft it is!

ReputationRep:
    Hey we are on the same boat right now! I'm starting my Master in International Relations in september and I was wondering when the applications where going to open......what are you studying by the way?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silvia V)
    Hey we are on the same boat right now! I'm starting my Master in International Relations in september and I was wondering when the applications where going to open......what are you studying by the way?
    Hi! Oh awesome, I'll be doing the Management MSc

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.