Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Earlier today I got a confirmation email telling me I got a place in the Homerton College Summer School from 25th July-28th July!
    Anyone else get in?

ReputationRep:
    yeaah, i got into that too, what are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Did you guys have to write a 500 word personal statement when you applied?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manpreet_1)
    yeaah, i got into that too, what are you doing?
    I've got in too and I'm doing humanities I think (I forgot I applied so I don't actually know what I said on anything and if I even wrote a PS)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KMLeeson)
    Did you guys have to write a 500 word personal statement when you applied?
    I cannot remember it seems like so long ago but if that was required I guess so

ReputationRep:
    yes I got in! originally applied for selwyn but applied late so got in here has anyone got any tips on what to bring/wear/prepare etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by louisedrake)
    yes I got in! originally applied for selwyn but applied late so got in here has anyone got any tips on what to bring/wear/prepare etc?
    That's exactly what happened to me!And I saw in the email there's going to be a formal dinner on the last day so I say bring casual clothes and at least one nice outfit.

ReputationRep:
    That happened to me too- because I didn't get in to Selwyn, awwks. I don't really have much of an idea as I only got one brief email from, I think it was Emma and I haven't been able to contact her to get just a few more details as it says she's currently on "annual leave"/holiday. Does anyone have any more information/if they have had more emails about it because I also have no clue what to wear/ if we need to prepare stuff like academically wise?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notimeforthis)
    That happened to me too- because I didn't get in to Selwyn, awwks. I don't really have much of an idea as I only got one brief email from, I think it was Emjoinma and I haven't been able to contact her to get just a few more details as it says she's currently on "annual leave"/holiday. Does anyone have any more information/if they have had more emails about it because I also have no clue what to wear/ if we need to prepare stuff like academically wise?!?
    Hey I spent all this week freaking out because she hadnt replied so i contacted the homerton admissions email and they replied to me straight away so i suggest you email them too.Their email is listed on the Homerton website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mapleseeds)
    Hey I spent all this week freaking out because she hadnt replied so i contacted the homerton admissions email and they replied to me straight away so i suggest you email them too.Their email is listed on the Homerton website
    ah ok, fab thank youu!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mapleseeds)
    Hellooo- I emailed them this morning but they haven't replied- and they may not on the weekend either so I feel a little under-prepared! I don't know if this is possible, but could you maybe copy/paste a bit of the email they sent you when they replied here- any part where they just give some more details? Absolutely no worries if that's not possible

ReputationRep:
    hope everyone got the email today with more details, if not i'm happy to copy and paste

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.