Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What are your favourite Gossip Girl episodes/seasons as I really can't choose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhyDoIEvenTry?)
    What are your favourite Gossip Girl episodes/seasons as I really can't choose
    season 1 because it's funny to watch them so young, and season 3 because it's the height of the whole chuck/Blair relationship with the shootings etc...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by espicton98)
    season 1 because it's funny to watch them so young, and season 3 because it's the height of the whole chuck/Blair relationship with the shootings etc...
    I see what you mean although I love GG I have to admit that the season's got worse and worse. There is no way Dan was gossip girl as there were too many plotholes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhyDoIEvenTry?)
    I see what you mean although I love GG I have to admit that the season's got worse and worse. There is no way Dan was gossip girl as there were too many plotholes
    100%

Season 6 Dan makes me sad, it was if a new writer just took over his character and made him heartless

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by espicton98)
    100%

Season 6 Dan makes me sad, it was if a new writer just took over his character and made him heartless
    To be fair though as the series went on he became worse and worse so it was sort of gradual.

ReputationRep:
    Season 1

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.