Coventry Uni graduate visa scam. Please explain???? Watch
Anyhow, the only thing the uni is supposed to do is write a letter of endorsement about your business idea. What I don't understand is WHY Coventry Uni charges you a bloody non-refundable £5000 for their "12 months of sponsorship" to cover the cost of their "support".
I'm sorry, but as far as I can tell, unis are not supposed to charge for their sponsorship. It supposedly says the 5000 will cover
- A hot-desk space with PC and access to printing including relevant software packages.
- 12 months registered trading address at Coventry University Technology Park as part of the ‘4front’ for business offer.
- 2 hours mentoring per month with a University support professional to align your business plan with milestones and KPI delivery.
- Access to the University business support programmes managed by the business support team/Business Development Manager.
- Access to the Global Leaders Programme for 12 months as appropriate.
- Access to Coventry University London Campus business support services as appropriate.
As far as I know, no other uni charges for sponsorship and support. This to me just looks like another way to wring internationals for even more $$$$$$$$$$$$.
More about Coventry University