Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ok so I am male, what would you think ladies if your man wore male thongs?

what type of thong we saying>

this?

http://www.underwearexpert.com/wp-co...ong309-178.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Ohh myyy goodd-No way in hell would I let any guy I am with wear a thong!! Ever!!

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Generally nooooo that's weird man

ReputationRep:
    If you want to wear quality underwear to impress a date/partner then just wear whatever you both like. Everyone has different preferences.

Personally I think male thongs are meant to appeal a lot more to gay men than straight females, so if its a girl you're trying to impress she's probably going to be more impressed at seeing you in a good quality pair of boxer-briefs or trunks by brands like Calvin Klein, Andrew Christien etc compared to a thong. Each to their own though! I think its always fun to experiment and entertain each other, if you want to give her a lap dance for fun or you think she'll be into then I say go for it.

If you're just talking about wearing male thongs generally as your regular underwear then it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks as long it works for you. It's the typical boxers or briefs question. Male thongs are essentially just smaller, more revealing briefs. I dont think they offer a lot of support but each to their own.

ReputationRep:
    Gay...

ReputationRep:
    I would think if that's what you're comfortable wearing, just wear it. I wouldn't want any man dictating what I should and shouldn't wear though I personally don't think they look all that great on blokes.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever makes you happy

ReputationRep:
    no, just stick with the boxers.

(Original post by Namita Gurung)
    Whatever makes you happy
    Is that what makes you tingly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is that what makes you tingly?
    No. I meant wear what makes you happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    what type of thong we saying>

this?

http://www.underwearexpert.com/wp-co...ong309-178.jpg
    That's actually super hot.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 30, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.