This discussion is closed.
Cloudy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Indeed. Why?
*GOSH* The youth today! Barely knew what an orgasm was when i had just turned 16i wish, how do you youth find out such filth...i bet from those top-shelf you all seem to love like nuts and zoo! *tut*
theaman
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Cloudy)
*GOSH* The youth today! Barely knew what an orgasm was when i had just turned 16i wish, how do you youth find out such filth...i bet from those top-shelf you all seem to love like nuts and zoo! *tut*
Nuts and Zoo top-shelf?!

I think they are some way off it.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Cloudy)
I know a lot of things. Top shelf is too obvious, computer downloading is the new way forward.
John Paul Jones
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by theaman)
Nuts and Zoo top-shelf?!
oh god, please don't say you read that tripe - i find it offensive to my eye, brain and male organ,

I'd rather reat HEAT and find out which celeb has the most noticable underarm hair
Cloudy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Nuts and Zoo top-shelf?!

I think they are some way off it.
Well! How am I supposed to know!

I'd rather reat HEAT and find out which celeb has the most noticable underarm hair[/QUOTE]

LMAO!
OliverTomlinson
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What do we like about girls and why do we like them?
I like how my girl wakes me up in the middle of the night stroking my hair while shes dreaming... its so sweet
dave124
Report 16 years ago
i like girls because i am not a gay
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (31)
20%
No (124)
80%

Watched Threads