The Student Room Group

what to do / where to go on GCSE RESULTS DAY

So I heard that you are meant to go to the college you want to go to if you got the grades ... correct ? or is every college a different day to rollin
Original post by Dxua
So I heard that you are meant to go to the college you want to go to if you got the grades ... correct ? or is every college a different day to rollin

GCSE results day is something like 25th August. You go to your school at a set time ( ask the teachers for this) and receive them.

A few days later you go to enrollment day (ask yiur future sixth form about this). I think in most sixth forms you line up and show yiur result and them sign your name to finalise the classes you take if you have met the entry requirements .

Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Dxua

Different places have different plans. Ask your current school and planned college what you need to do for each.
Reply 3
Original post by furtherlearner
GCSE results day is something like 25th August. You go to your school at a set time ( ask the teachers for this) and receive them.

A few days later you go to enrollment day (ask your future sixth form about this). I think in most sixth forms you line up and show your result and then sign your name to finalise the classes you take if you have met the entry requirements .

Hope this helps :smile:

thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest